Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cutiepie9 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Can someone tell me how a put a picture in my signature or post?PLEASE POST!

Soon I going to have a blob in my signature sweet!(blobs are made by Smog the one and only!)
Best Answer - Posted by Lefty21
Hi! Click on UserCP, located under the webkinz house picture all the way to the left. Then click on Edit Signature. Scroll down until you see where it says Option 2- Upload Picture from your Computer. click on Browse, and then find the picture you want!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/
This link might help you out, also.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2009, 06:56 PM   #2
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

upload your picture to a site like tinypic or photobucket, and then copy/paste the IMG code into the text box

Hope this helps!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Go to your pm (message) center. On the left it says edit avitar or edit signature. Follow the instructions when the screen pops up. If you are still having trouble there are links I can help you find.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #4
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cutiepie9
Can someone tell me how a put a picture in my signature or post?PLEASE POST!
Hello,

POSTING PICS OF YOUR ROOMS
If you want to upload a room from WW do a screen capture. It is the key on your keyboard with Prt Scr on it. Next open the program "paint". Then control paste ("Control" "V") the screen capture into "Paint" or go to the Edit Menu and select "Paste". Next, crop the picture to the size you want by putting a box around the area you want and then selecting crop. Then save your new image as a gif (or JPEG) to your desktop.

Next go to your "profile" page and add an album. Make sure that it is a public album so you will be able to post your pictures. Double click on upload pictures. Click on browse and select the image you have saved to your desktop. Click upload pictures. When your picture comes up in a new window click "Save Changes".

This will bring up your album pictures and your new image should be there. Double click your new image. When it opens go to the text under Picture URL. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "C" (Copy). You now have the code ready to be used.

To add this image to a post you just click on the icon (insert image) and paste the code into the box that appears. It is in the menu at the top between the envelope icon and the bright yellow Icon.

Be sure to preview to see if it worked.

To add a pic to your signature go to the User CP top left. Select Edit Signature. Near the bottom you will see a box titled Signature Picture. There you can select browse and upload an image from your desktop. Then just select Save Signature.

Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #5
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

cutiepie... it would be helpful if you put something in the thread name about exactly what you need help with. That way, the people who are qualified to answer your question can find it more easily.

You certainly don't need to put a "pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee" in the title. People here are glad to help, if they can find the right threads.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #6

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Hi! Click on UserCP, located under the webkinz house picture all the way to the left. Then click on Edit Signature. Scroll down until you see where it says Option 2- Upload Picture from your Computer. click on Browse, and then find the picture you want!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/
This link might help you out, also.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 07:27 AM   #7
Ashley‚ô•Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

First of all, save the pic you want into your file on the computer. Then, go to where you edit your signature. Once you get there scroll down a little, and, find the section called "Signature Pic." If you see that section, click "Browse" or type in the image link. Once you do one of the two, click "upload." The pic should appear in another section, right above. Then, once you see the pic in that section, click "insert Signature pic." Then, it'll just pop up as [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC], but when you finish your siggy, and press "prewiew signature" It'll be a pic! I hope I helped!
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 07:44 AM   #8
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

I'm pretty sure everyone helped you what nice people there are in WI
x-tiff is offline Female
Closed