Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 06:58 PM   #1
carolynpuppy, add me
Gifted

kuwlkinz will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: HELP ME PLEASE! People that know a lot about WI! Like a mod or somebody!

I see many people put in their signiture "Click the reindeer for my GE! :rdr:" and then when you click on the reindeer, its takes you to their GE or whatever page its linked to. I also see other pictures doing this. Can someone tell me how I can do this? Thanks!
-kuwlkinz-
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2007, 07:02 PM   #2
My 35 webkinz are
Gifted

webkinzlover1264 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: HELP ME PLEASE! People that know a lot about WI! Like a mod or somebody!

yeah i don't know how to do this either....
webkinzlover1264 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 07:03 PM   #3
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: HELP ME PLEASE! People that know a lot about WI! Like a mod or somebody!

Go to the forum called, Guides and
How-Tos. If you need more help, go to
the forum called Members Creations and click
on Avis and Siggys.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 07:26 PM   #4
hopper72596

i have no clue

---------- hopper72596 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

sry wish i could help

Last edited by hopper72596; 11-25-2007 at 07:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-28-2007, 08:16 PM   #5
ThePoint16

Oooh i know!! ok, first put down whatever u want to link it to! then, on another page, go to ur GE or whatever, then copy the address. then, go back to the first page, highlight what u want it to link, then click on the earth and paperclip thingy next to the font color box. then paste in the address. hope this helps, and if it does, plz help my rep! thanks!
Old 11-28-2007, 09:10 PM   #6
Pandababee
Gift Guru

pandababee will become famous soon enough

Copy the link you want it to go to... Then highlight the word or picture you want them to click in your signature... Then click the insert link button and put in the link. Save signature and it should have worked! If you need anymore help PM me!
Old 11-28-2007, 10:36 PM   #7
ThePoint16

I helped u now will u help me? how did u get that picture in ur signature? can u come 2 my thread titled like, well, i dont remember but can u just pm me how? thx THIS MESSAGE GOES TO ANYBODY WHO KNOWS HOW AND CAN GIVE ME DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS!
Old 11-29-2007, 08:37 PM   #8
Loves Josh Bell
Gift Guru

Tonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of lightTonks22 is a glorious beacon of light

highlight the pic words (SPIG)(SPIG) or what ever, and click on the link thing. type in you GE's address. an alternative to typing it in would be copying/pasteing.
Tonks22 is offline Female
Closed