Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 11:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Angry Unanswered: Help me please!!! If you can!

HELP-- i adopted a turkey and now it will not let me click on things to do!
i have 17 accounts and now after i log on the page will not load up-- or if it does it will not let me click on things to do on all my accounts????
i was on the phone a total of 10 hrs. with dell and my internet company trying to fix the problem!
PLEASE DO NOT tell me to clear cashe delete cookies ect.. all that stuff has been done a 100 times it seems!
do you think by any chance it could be that my memory is low? everything, thing, else checked good by my computer company dell , and by my internet provider!
also i have tried all the browesres that there is!
any help will greatly be appreciated! thanks i am on a limb , so sad i miss my little ones webbies!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2009, 12:01 AM   #2
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Default Re: Help me please!!! If you can!

View Post Originally Posted by rodsbaby
HELP-- i adopted a turkey and now it will not let me click on things to do!
i have 17 accounts and now after i log on the page will not load up-- or if it does it will not let me click on things to do on all my accounts????
i was on the phone a total of 10 hrs. with dell and my internet company trying to fix the problem!
PLEASE DO NOT tell me to clear cashe delete cookies ect.. all that stuff has been done a 100 times it seems!
do you think by any chance it could be that my memory is low? everything, thing, else checked good by my computer company dell , and by my internet provider!
also i have tried all the browesres that there is!
any help will greatly be appreciated! thanks i am on a limb , so sad i miss my little ones webbies!
Hi. Have you recently done any updates? I did the other day and for some reason two of the updates affected my webkinz account. I had to go in and undo those two updates so that my Internet explorer would allow Webkinz to run. They were security updates for Microsoft Windows XP.

What operating sytem do you use on your computer? Maybe there are some updates that need to be done, that could also affect things on your computer. Have you recently changed any security features under your internet options? I know this is a real pain. It happens to me sometimes. I don't know much about computer, but I know some. My kids both got lap tops a year ago and that is where most of my knowledge has come from, it seems every day they are messing something up and I have to try to fix it and when they are not messing things up I seem to.

My best guess though is that it is either a security feature somewhere or an update that maybe did not take completely. To check on your updates if you use windows you need to go to either microsoft updates .com or to windows update.com. If you are using anything other than Windows or a Mac computer I am sorry and I would not be able to help you. I will continue to check this thread to see if any of this has worked. And also this thread should be in the please help section that way more people will check it out and may be able to help you. I will flag the post so that a moderator can move it into the correct help section. Good luck to you, I do know how frustrating it is to not be able to get into your accounts.
imp17 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2009, 02:17 AM   #3
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

My suggestion would be to check to see if your Adobe is up-to-date..I have had a few issues along the way that strictly led straight back to my flash player. WW will only work half way on some things until the newest player is installed. This may NOT "fix" YOUR PROBLEM,-BUT-it sure has been a lifesaver TO ME when things go "wacky" in WW.
Hope you get your problem resolved...ANY problem in WW can be MAJOR to "us"
Old 08-30-2009, 02:40 AM   #4
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Make sure your Flash Player is up to date! This could be the main reason yur options aren't working. I recently had to update mine. I think GANZ may have updated Webkinz World to run on the new Flash Player. It is best to check out your Adobe Flash Player, and see if it needs updating. If it does, visit their site, and update to the new version. If you need any further help, feel free to vm or om me!
--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 06:34 AM   #5

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

i tried all the above and it says all updates are up to date. so i guess i ill h to try and give up on ww i do not know what else to do! thanks to all who have tried to help me!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 07:01 AM   #6

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Don't give up on Webkinz! Can you access it from another computer, or is your account locked on every computer you try? Can you click on Actions or the list that pops up (Plumpy's Place, Account Benefits, Fun Stuff, etc.?

I also agree that it could be a security setting of some kind. I recently spent a long time on the computer trying out a new Internet access, and could not get on. We finally discovered it was my anti-virus program interfering.

If you cannot access your account on other computers, I'd try calling Ganz if you are not having trouble with anything else on the Internet.

Don't give up on your webbies!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 07:15 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Rodsbaby, how many webbies do you have on that account?
Sometimes if there are over 100 on an account, t bogs it down and causes ALL kinds of havoc. Check your dock as well. If you have a LOT of items (over 100 THEY say) that could have something to do with it.
ANYTHING that is graphic intense has a tendency to load slower. Is the room you are in with your Turkey really graphic intense with animated objects in it?Those will slow things down significantly.
I don't know how much of this will help, but MAYBE if you remove some of the items from the dock or the rooms, you might be more successful.
Call the Ganz line and see if they can work with you on this to sort it out. If you have done ALL of the standard fixes they suggest, it COULD be something they may be able to remedy. BUT only if they are made aware of it.
1-866-WEB-KINZ
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-31-2009, 07:18 AM   #8
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

Maybe it is a problem on the Ganz end. The turkey is a new pet and I have heard stories about members trying to add a new pet and the adoption does not go as smoothly as it does for older pets.

Good luck! I hope you can get the problem fixed soon!
supernova187 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito