Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 07:19 PM   #1
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

Question Answered: Help me please! I need help concerning my profile page!!

Hi! um, you know how on your profile page you can change your background image to a picture from one of your albums? Well when i tried to change mine it said invalid URL. Help me!!! How do you change the image on your background? This is so bothering me!!! Please help!!
FrenchFry130 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
Your first problem is that you need the background pic to be in a "Profile Album". Right now, you don't have a profile album, so you are missing the first step. You can convert a current album to Profile by going to "Edit Album". Or you can make a new album, choose the profile option.

Then.... follow MeWuvKItties' excellent advice for inserting the picture.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Help me please! I need help concerning my profile page!!

Do NOT copy/paste the URL into the box.
Instead, look at the little picture next to the URL link box. It should look like a mountain or a landscape.
Click on THAT, and it will pop up a little box with all the images in your Backgrounds folder.
Then just click the one you want, and save.
Don't actually put anything in the URL box.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 01:24 AM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Your first problem is that you need the background pic to be in a "Profile Album". Right now, you don't have a profile album, so you are missing the first step. You can convert a current album to Profile by going to "Edit Album". Or you can make a new album, choose the profile option.

Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 10:45 AM   #4
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

first of all, you need to put the picture you want into an album. then, edit that album and make it a profile album. you can then go and edit your profile page, and there should be a little picture next to the URL box. click on that, and a box will come up with all the pictures from the album/s that is/are a profile album/s. just click on the picture you want and save!
Old 06-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #5
uvs her modeling
Webkinz :)

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

First, make sure that it is saved in your 'Profile Images' folder. Then, when you're ready with your pic in the folder, go to the background uploading part and look at the small picture that looks like a mountain next to the 'URL link' box. Click on it, and it should show all of the images in your 'backgrounds folder'. Then, all you do is click on the picture that you wanted and save it. But, like MeWuvKitties said, don't put anything in the URL box. Not even if you copy and pasted the image URL or whatever. Hope I helped.
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #6
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Do NOT copy/paste the URL into the box.
Instead, look at the little picture next to the URL link box. It should look like a mountain or a landscape.
Click on THAT, and it will pop up a little box with all the images in your Backgrounds folder.
Then just click the one you want, and save.
Don't actually put anything in the URL box.
Thank you so much!!!! You will be greatly loved for the rest of my life!!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

Thanks!! I should have known that!

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
first of all, you need to put the picture you want into an album. then, edit that album and make it a profile album. you can then go and edit your profile page, and there should be a little picture next to the URL box. click on that, and a box will come up with all the pictures from the album/s that is/are a profile album/s. just click on the picture you want and save!
Thanks!!

View Post Originally Posted by envisiondance
First, make sure that it is saved in your 'Profile Images' folder. Then, when you're ready with your pic in the folder, go to the background uploading part and look at the small picture that looks like a mountain next to the 'URL link' box. Click on it, and it should show all of the images in your 'backgrounds folder'. Then, all you do is click on the picture that you wanted and save it. But, like MeWuvKitties said, don't put anything in the URL box. Not even if you copy and pasted the image URL or whatever. Hope I helped.
Thanks!!! You definately helped!!!
FrenchFry130 is offline Female
Closed