Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #11
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Help me please i can not access it please help i am begging please please please cry cry help please pleae :(

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-psycho
Oh ave that was the message what is it what does it mean please tell me
Did you click someone's GE? If so, you are still a Webkinz, so you cannot access it. If you were trying to visit the Hi I'm Joe and I LOVE my Webkinz! section, and it logged you out, then you would have gotten that message because guests are not allowed to access that section.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #12
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Re: Help me please i can not access it please help i am begging please please please cry cry help please pleae :(

Oh ave that was the message what is it what does it mean please tell me

---------- Webkinz-psycho added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

You know what happened yay
You can't start a contest thread without asking permission. Also, you need to be a "gifted" or "gift guru" member of the WI forum. You are a "Webkinz" so you can't start a galores contest.
You can, however, start a Food contest. That is open to all members.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:52 PM   #13
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I edited my post to tell you what happened
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:54 PM   #14
ow I'm a
Webkinz :)

Webkinz-psycho is on a distinguished road

Thanks ave i will try again............ Back in a few....... Stay on i will tell you all if it works

---------- Webkinz-psycho added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Never mind cocogirl211 i am still a webkinz and i did not know that thanks a lot ..... One last question though .....how do i become gifted

Last edited by Webkinz-psycho; 01-26-2009 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinz-psycho is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:54 PM   #15
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
Oh, I know what your problem is! I'll post it here
The section which you were trying to make a thread in was a contest for items. If you are gifted, a gift guru, gift coach, mod(erator), or admin(istrator) you may host contests there -- if you are a webkinz, lil' kinz, or gift trainee, you can't host contests with item prizes. You can, however, host contests in the 'member contests for food' section -- I would make the thread there.

A mod is a 'moderator' and their titles appear in blue -- like for example, anthonysmommy who is a gift guru appears in green. Moderators can edit posts, delete threads, delete posts... they keep WI working and safe
Webkinz-psycho, I think that this is the best answer to your problem. She explained it very well.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:56 PM   #16
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Thanks ave i will try again............ Back in a few....... Stay on i will tell you all if it works

Never mind cocogirl211 i am still a webkinz and i did not know that thanks a lot ..... One last question though .....how do i become gifted
First, you must be sure you would like to enter the gifted program.

Then, read over this thread to make sure you qualify.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

After that, apply here.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

Good luck!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:57 PM   #17
Toph is a
Gift Guru

You don't become gifted at first, you become a gift trainee . They work with the gift coaches (purple people -- their names are in purple) until they graduate, and become gifted. There are two important links -- the Gift Exchange Application thread (GE app) and Gingerly's Non-fluff posts thread (gingerly's thread)
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
(Above: gingerly's non-fluff post thread)
(Below: GE app)
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
Good luck!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:59 PM   #18
ow I'm a
Webkinz :)

Webkinz-psycho is on a distinguished road

Please respond sooooon pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase i have to go to bed very soon seen i am still a kid so please make it soon

---------- Webkinz-psycho added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Sorry that last post was meant to go b4 yours

---------- Webkinz-psycho added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Thanks a ton ............... Good night everyone and thanks a lot

Last edited by Webkinz-psycho; 01-26-2009 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinz-psycho is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 09:01 PM   #19
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I'm glad we could help, have a great night.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:50 PM   #20
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

i am sorry not trying to be mean or anything but how did you get open this thread i am just wondering?
JJ08 is offline Female
Closed