Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 08:39 PM   #1
ow I'm a
Webkinz :)

Webkinz-psycho is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: Help me please i can not access it please help i am begging please please please cry cry help please pleae :(

all i wanted to do is create a new thre and it said
sorry you can not access this page your account may be reported.
or something like reported. . . I don't remember . .. But please help i don't know what heppened please please please please
Webkinz-psycho is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 08:41 PM   #2
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Help me please i can not access it please help i am begging please please please cry cry help please pleae :(

Reallly? That has never happened to me! Well, I'm sorry it did happen to you! A few questions, to see if I can determine what went wrong:
~What section?
~Did you have some typo that may cause *s to come out?
~What was the thread on?
I would also PM the online admin or mod -- they're all very kind!

Last edited by cocogirl211; 01-26-2009 at 08:45 PM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Help me please i can not access it please help i am begging please please please cry cry help please pleae :(

hmmm. thats strange! i've never had that happen before. Try pming a mod. or follow cocogirls help.

~Fuzzypenguin7
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Why don't you send a PM to snowwhite? She's on now and she's very nice.

---------- AnthonysMommy added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

oh and her name is spelled sn0wwhite. it's a zero instead of an o

Last edited by AnthonysMommy; 01-26-2009 at 08:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #5
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Send a PM to a mod or Admin, May I suggest COWS4YOU or sn0wwhite.
They are both really nice.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:46 PM   #6
Gifted

tyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe u should log out wait a few seconds and log back in. your computer might be acting funny.
tyco45 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #7
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Was it this message you recieved?

[USERNAME], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:48 PM   #8
ow I'm a

Um...cocogirl211 i will answer the questions...........there was no typo beacause it was on contest for prizez and galorze.. I wanted to start up a contest but it would not even let me start a thread
p.s. What is a mod
thanks
Old 01-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #9
Toph is a
Gift Guru

Oh, I know what your problem is! I'll post it here
The section which you were trying to make a thread in was a contest for items. If you are gifted, a gift guru, gift coach, mod(erator), or admin(istrator) you may host contests there -- if you are a webkinz, lil' kinz, or gift trainee, you can't host contests with item prizes. You can, however, host contests in the 'member contests for food' section -- I would make the thread there.

A mod is a 'moderator' and their titles appear in blue -- like for example, anthonysmommy who is a gift guru appears in green. Moderators can edit posts, delete threads, delete posts... they keep WI working and safe

Last edited by cocogirl211; 01-26-2009 at 08:51 PM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #10
ow I'm a

Oh ave that was the message what is it what does it mean please tell me

---------- Webkinz-psycho added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

You know what happened yay

Last edited by Webkinz-psycho; 01-26-2009 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed