Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
 
Athena1's Avatar
Athena1 is a glorious beacon of lightAthena1 is a glorious beacon of lightAthena1 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Help me, please!

K, so usually I'm SUCH a techie geek. I can operate most electronics within a couple minutes of playing around with it. But I can't figure out how to do anything on here! Please help me! I want to know whats up with profiles, starting new topics, customizing your "visitors page"....I'm so lost
Athena1 is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
 
lemonjuice97's Avatar
lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Help me, please!

Hello, welcome to WI! I understand where you're coming from -- I remember when I first joined the site, it was pretty difficult to operate.

Well, so right now you're already starting a new topic (otherwise known as a Thread).
Also, a visitor's page and a profile are the same thing. It's the thing that comes up when you click on a member's username. For example, click my name and then press View Public Profile. It will take you to my profile, and it's also decorated/personalized. You can make yours look like whatever you want it to! If you want to customize yours, then go to YOUR profile, and towards the top of your profile, click on "Customize Profile" and change the colors& all that fun stuff. Also, you can type messages on other member's profiles (also known as VM's).

Look in the FAQ's located under the WI banner in neon green text. It's pretty long, but I highly suggest reading it all! It basically explains everything you need to know about Webkinz Insider.
Also, WELCOME TO WI!!! If you have any other questions, just ask me Good luck.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
 
Athena1's Avatar
Athena1 is a glorious beacon of lightAthena1 is a glorious beacon of lightAthena1 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Help me, please!

View Post Originally Posted by lemonjuice97
Hello, welcome to WI! I understand where you're coming from -- I remember when I first joined the site, it was pretty difficult to operate.

Well, so right now you're already starting a new topic (otherwise known as a Thread).
Also, a visitor's page and a profile are the same thing. It's the thing that comes up when you click on a member's username. For example, click my name and then press View Public Profile. It will take you to my profile, and it's also decorated/personalized. You can make yours look like whatever you want it to! If you want to customize yours, then go to YOUR profile, and towards the top of your profile, click on "Customize Profile" and change the colors& all that fun stuff. Also, you can type messages on other member's profiles (also known as VM's).

Look in the FAQ's located under the WI banner in neon green text. It's pretty long, but I highly suggest reading it all! It basically explains everything you need to know about Webkinz Insider.
Also, WELCOME TO WI!!! If you have any other questions, just ask me Good luck.
THANK YOU!!!! I have another question, if you can answer it that would be great: How do you select a background image for your VM? Thanks again!!!
Athena1 is offline
Old 05-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #4
no
Webkinz :)
 
pikachukick900's Avatar
pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: Help me, please!

I was pretty confused when I was new too. You just started a new thread/topic (most people call it a thread. ), there's nothing else about it. Your profile can be customized HERE (just worry about the top box). Profiles contain information that nobody really looks at, most people VM (Vistor Message) you from there. You need 10 posts and wait 24 hours so you can become a Webkinz before you can reply back, though.
pikachukick900 is offline
Old 05-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
 
lemonjuice97's Avatar
lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Help me, please!

View Post Originally Posted by Athena1
THANK YOU!!!! I have another question, if you can answer it that would be great: How do you select a background image for your VM? Thanks again!!!
You're very welcome! Happy I could help.

To answer your question, you need to make a profile album. If you don't know how to make an album, look below. Add the picture that you want to the album. Save it. Then go back to customize profile. Wherever you want to add the background, click on the little picture icon and select your picture you want to use.

To add an album, go to your profile. The to the side, click "View All Albums" The click "Add new Allbum" Make sure it's a Profile Album, and enter all the info in, blah blah blah.

Hopefully all that made sense. LOL, tell me if you're still confused.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 07:07 PM   #6
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!
Webkinz :)
 
kittycaty's Avatar
kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Default Re: Help me, please!

I think I can tell you 1 more thing: To post a vm (visitor message) go to someone's profile, type what you want to say in the little box, (you can type up to (i think) 500 characcters). To see what you've said to him/her, clck view conversaition next to that box. To see your account, look in the up-ish left corner until you see your username, then click on that.
If you need any more help, just post it here, I know most of everything.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 07:11 PM   #7
Webkinz :)
 
Athena1's Avatar
Athena1 is a glorious beacon of lightAthena1 is a glorious beacon of lightAthena1 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Help me, please!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
I think I can tell you 1 more thing: To post a vm (visitor message) go to someone's profile, type what you want to say in the little box, (you can type up to (i think) 500 characcters). To see what you've said to him/her, clck view conversaition next to that box. To see your account, look in the up-ish left corner until you see your username, then click on that.
If you need any more help, just post it here, I know most of everything.
Thank you!! You guys helped me so much!
Athena1 is offline
Old 05-01-2011, 07:12 PM   #8
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!
Webkinz :)
 
kittycaty's Avatar
kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Default Re: Help me, please!

View Post Originally Posted by Athena1
Thank you!! You guys helped me so much!
You're welcome. Gtg for the day
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
 
Athena1's Avatar
Athena1 is a glorious beacon of lightAthena1 is a glorious beacon of lightAthena1 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Help me, please!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
You're welcome. Gtg for the day
cya later....maybe we'll catch each other tomorrow!
Athena1 is offline
Old 05-01-2011, 07:21 PM   #10
Webkinz :)
 
lemonjuice97's Avatar
lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Help me, please!

View Post Originally Posted by Athena1
You are the best! Thanks again- also, (you totally don't have to) but would you mind checking out the link in my sig? Its just a fun Webkinz forum, thats still under construction, but there are places where you can chat. There are also polls, etc. I would love to have you join, but its up to you. Thanks again!!
You're welcome!
And I will deffinatly check that out, seems very cool! I hope we can become friends!
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts