Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 04:03 PM   #1
KKH81497
Webkinz :)

KKH81497 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: HELP ME PLEASE!!

Will somebody please help me?? I am so frustrated... i cannot find the gold and silver dresses... Nobody will trade one and i cannot figure out how.

Thanks
KKH81497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 04:07 PM   #2
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!

Well, try maybe buyin Kinzstyle clothes and getting them from the shop?
Maybe ask around some more
Or become Gifted here and you can get them via trade
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

If you buy clothes for your webkinz, they come with a code to open the KinzStyle shop. You may purchase one item from the shop each time you get a code. That is the easiest way to get a hold of the dresses.
kigz is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

If you want to get it without trading, I would suggest buying some kinz style and keep opening the kinz style bag and logging out until one of the dresses appear.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 07-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #5
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

If you buy kinz style clothes from the store (like Justice for instance) you will get a code. When you load it, you will get an additional outfit to load. Quite often, but not always, the gold or slilver dress is in that group to pick from.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #6
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

The gold and silver dresses are kinz style... if you get a kinz style, log in the code, and go to the kinz style shop... if its not there, log out and log back in and go there again until it appears.

oh, too late, sorry
Old 07-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #7
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

You can try buying kinzstyle clothes, which with each code will unlock the kinzstyle shop where you can buy the dress. You can also try trading for the dress either by becoming a gifted WI member or by using the trading room in WW. Hopefully you will be able to find it too. Good luck.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #8

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Hello there!
The dresses are very hard to find, people just want to keep them! If you do, try to trade a valuble item in the WW trading room. They are very expensive.
Or you could trade here! I am very certain you will find some on here. You just accept and follow the rules in the GE. Here's the link http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
Or you could buy one at the kinz style shop. Just buy a webkinz tee and enter the code at the Code Shop. The silver costs 5,000, and the gold costs 7,000. Whew, expensive right?
Good luck finding them!

Last edited by Dudeness; 07-10-2009 at 07:45 PM..
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #9
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

They are tough to find in trading, so the easiest way to get one is through the Kinzstyle shop, but they cost 5000 and 7000 kinzcash. To get to the shop, just buy an item of Kinzstyle clothing from a store that sells webkinz products, and enter the code that comes with it.

They are hard to find in trading because few people want to part with something they spent that much on.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 07-10-2009, 07:44 PM   #10
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

To get a gold dress the easiest way is to go out and buy a piece of kinz clothes. Fye is having a sale that you can get them for $2. I would call to see if they have some left. Otherwise you can go and get a hat or something. It will come with a code that will give you a gift bag. Drop the bag in your room. you will get a variety of clothes. If the dress is not there log out then back in and try again. Eventually it will pop up.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed