Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Help me please (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-me-please-509764/)

I LOVE KINZCOIN05-24-2009 06:18 PM

Help me please
 
i sent a googles ice sculpture puggy bark-o-lounger and booming black couch to myself in ww and it never came:'(. Also i will not accept anything from other :wi: members

AnthonysMommy05-24-2009 06:30 PM

Re: Help me please
 
I'm sorry about that. Are you sure you're looking in the right account? The only thing I can suggest is to call Ganz customer service on Tuesday. The number is 1-866-webkinz or 1-866-932-5469. I'm not sure if this is something they can trace and correct though. Good luck!

ChocolateCow05-24-2009 06:32 PM

Re: Help me please
 
i have no clue what you could do about that...but my best advice is to call ganz and ask them for assistance...but i dont know how much they could help
hope i helped!!


~Coco

Princess9847405-24-2009 06:35 PM

Re: Help me please
 
Sorry, but I have no clue what to do... You can try calling Ganz customer service or emailing them your problem ad they might do something? Hope I helped =)

klock10105-24-2009 06:36 PM

Re: Help me please
 
Do you have the deluxe membership? I've heard of a lot of people having weird kinzchat phone issues with that.

I LOVE KINZCOIN05-24-2009 06:42 PM

Re: Help me please
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by klock101 (Post 14606789)
Do you have the deluxe membership? I've heard of a lot of people having weird kinzchat phone issues with that.

yes i do have deluxe but im not sure thats it thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy (Post 14606697)
I'm sorry about that. Are you sure you're looking in the right account? The only thing I can suggest is to call Ganz customer service on Tuesday. The number is 1-866-webkinz or 1-866-932-5469. I'm not sure if this is something they can trace and correct though. Good luck!

thanks. i checked all the accounts on my friends list but none of them had it.
PS. i will definetly tell this to ganz

klock10105-24-2009 06:45 PM

Re: Help me please
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I LOVE KINZCOIN (Post 14606854)
yes i do have deluxe but im not sure thats it thanks

You might want to put a call into Ganz. I've had 2 trainees in the last week who have had serious phone and kinzpost issues and both have the deluxe membership. I'm not sure if that is what is going on with you but it couldn't hurt to call Ganz. Also they can tell you where your items were sent from the account that you sent them out from. I was hacked back in February and they were able to tell me exactly where the items had been kinzposted to. In the meantime did you try sending yourself something from that account again? If it lets you then you will know you accidentally sent those items to someone else. If it doesn't then obviously it sent to the right account and got lost in transit.

funkyc6305-24-2009 06:56 PM

Re: Help me please
 
Make sure the receivers name is correct. Hopefully it is or it could have gotten sent to someone else with a similar name.

Cloud One05-24-2009 07:42 PM

Re: Help me please
 
Have you logged out and back in? That might fix it.

I LOVE KINZCOIN05-25-2009 09:16 AM

Re: Help me please
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud One (Post 14607833)
Have you logged out and back in? That might fix it.

yes i have but it doesnt work thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkyc63 (Post 14607126)
Make sure the receivers name is correct. Hopefully it is or it could have gotten sent to someone else with a similar name.

i always make sure of that. its probably just a glitch. Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkyc63 (Post 14607126)
Make sure the receivers name is correct. Hopefully it is or it could have gotten sent to someone else with a similar name.

your right. i called ganz and they said i sent it to a different friend. so i got it back thanks for the help everybody


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC