Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
Finally! I'm a
Webkinz :)

robbie88 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: help me please!!!

ok for the past 2 days, something is going wrong in my Webkinz account. every time i log on to go do my dailies, it says i already did them. this only hapens with the Bingo balls, the Gem hunting and the Wheel of Wow. everything else is left alone. i do not know what to do. i changed my password three times and it still happens so i know that nobody logged on and did them for me, and i know that i didnt do them cause i went on at 7 this morning to do my stuff. does anyone know what i can do? maybe the email address for Ganz? im 1 gem away from winning the crown!! =( someone help!

happy valentines day!!! <3

robbie88
robbie88 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2009, 08:49 AM   #2
NPandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: help me please!!!

Can you contact them through the customer service area of the main webpage? I think you just need one of your pet codes. But I also think there is an 800 number somewhere on this site. That's happened to me in the past but it was only like one day and then it was fixed. What a bummer! I hope you get it fixed.

---------- NPandy added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Here is the information I found from another post from FIA:

Ganz Telephone Number and Email Address
If you have a problem with your Webkinz account and you need to contact Ganz:

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.

eMail: support@webkinz.com

Important update regarding email support (10/04/2008):

Here is a link to the page they are asking you to use now: http://customerservice.webkinz.com/c.../cs_index.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Webkinz support email is no longer taking emails... they are requesting (or... telling) everyone to use the costumer service area on webkinz site.

when you do email them - you get the following back ;

This is an automatic response to let you know that Webkinz World has NOT received your information.

In order for us to properly address your issue, please go to www.webkinz.com and click on the 'Customer Service' link, located below the 'Log In' button.
Once you find your specific question, please fill out the corresponding form and send us your request.

Please Note: If you do not have a specific question you can fill out a form called, 'Our question does not appear above' located under the 'comments and suggestions' link on the Customer Service page.

Last edited by NPandy; 02-14-2009 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-14-2009, 08:51 AM   #3
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by robbie88
ok for the past 2 days, something is going wrong in my Webkinz account. every time i log on to go do my dailies, it says i already did them. this only hapens with the Bingo balls, the Gem hunting and the Wheel of Wow. everything else is left alone. i do not know what to do. i changed my password three times and it still happens so i know that nobody logged on and did them for me, and i know that i didnt do them cause i went on at 7 this morning to do my stuff. does anyone know what i can do? maybe the email address for Ganz? im 1 gem away from winning the crown!! =( someone help!

happy valentines day!!! <3

robbie88
this happened with wishing well and gem hunting around Halloween. Try waiting a few days because it went away when that happened before and if that doesent work; contact Ganz.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 08:56 AM   #4

spikesmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Robbie88,
I think the best thing to do is email or let Webkinz know. Sometimes there is a bug in their system that makes it do that. Let them know and let us know if you get past this problem. And let us know is you get your last gem. Good luck
spikesmom
spikesmom is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 09:18 AM   #5
irishdancer2320

irishdancer2320 is an unknown quantity at this point

the same thing has been happening to me !
i have no idea whats going on because the only person who knows my password is my mom and she would never do anything on my account.
i hope its just a glitch and ganz fixes it soon !
Old 02-14-2009, 11:17 PM   #6
Finally! I'm a

thank you everyone for all your help! i had looked in the question section of customer support but i didnt know you could reach them via the "my question doesnt appear here" so thanks! i just emailed them. i hope it gets fixed! i would really like my crown!!
Old 02-16-2009, 11:31 PM   #7
Finally! I'm a

i got an email back! they said that this is a common problem and they are tyring to fix it but they cant give me a timetable as to when. but it will be fixed eventually. i just gotta hold it out!!
Closed