Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
montanarose9

Exclamation Unanswered: Help me with my pet's hunger, happiness, and health

So yeah...I haven't been on webkinz for a long time and now my pets are all have 0 happiness and hunger. And a little health. I'd rather not go to the spa because then I would have to spend 8802 kinzcash, which is a lot for me. Any tips?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 07:08 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Help me with my pet's hunger, happiness, and health

Hi montanarose!

I'd suggest feeding them inexpensive foods for a bit from the wShop (fruits and veggies are good choices because they bring up the health level too). However, there seems to be a glitch where all of the Webkinz on an account have the same HHH, and you have to call Ganz to fix it (I think.) If you'd like to fix it right now, I'd do what I suggested above

Good luck, and lmk if you need any more help!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 07:19 PM   #3
montanarose9

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Help me with my pet's hunger, happiness, and health

Thanks, dogluver...that will help me so much...I'll just feed them all my food in my dock, LOL.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by montanarose9
Thanks, dogluver...that will help me so much...I'll just feed them all my food in my dock, LOL.
No problem I don't have this problem; I'm one of the "lucky" ones who don't have the problem.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #5
yep, i know, i'm a
Webkinz :)

emclancy7 is a glorious beacon of lightemclancy7 is a glorious beacon of light

take them to the vacation place, but don't take them on one, it'll give them a little happiness, i do that all the time with my pets. you could try to just feed them cheap foods, and they really like it when you take them shopping at the w-shop. just a few things--from cloths to food, they like shopping, if you don't have much kinzcash, just get something really cheap--a book maybe.
if you have a little bit of kinzcash, take them to the kinzville academy. for cheaper then 8802, you could take them to the tropical island, they have a free food buffet in the club house there, and all sorts of fun things--try not to play don't rock the boat, cuz if the ghost scares them, you might have to take them to the spa--coasts alot! take them to dr.Quack, i haven't tried it yet but it might work. play a game or 2 at the arcade, they always like a good game, and if it's your high score, that'll really make them happy!

hope i helped!

--Elaina
emclancy7 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #6
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

You could go to the spa in the travel agency it will bring all 3 for all of your pets up to 100.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #7
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Talking (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Help me with my pet's hunger, happiness, and health

Take them on a vacation and, depending on how many u have, try to make them all go to the island at least once. If u have alot then rearrange ur furnature, it makes them think that they are getting new stuff

Hope i helped

Crystal00000

Check out the STORY club in JOIN A CLUB section, creative riting section look at ROXYS CRONICALS and in the pet name section check out Crystal00000's Pet name shoppe where the pets names come first.

THANKS SMILE GOD LOVES YOU !
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 07:34 PM   #8
montanarose9

Hmm...I'll try your suggestions! I don't think 500 kinzcash is that much, LOL.

---------- montanarose9 added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
You could go to the spa in the travel agency it will bring all 3 for all of your pets up to 100.
I said I'd rather not go to the spa.

Last edited by montanarose9; 02-25-2009 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-26-2009, 02:31 AM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Read the article on the front page of WI, and wait for the update they've promised. Don't spend a lot of KC on this until the glitch if fixed, as people have said that the levels just drop right down again. It won't hurt your pets to have low levels, and as long as they're not sick, you can continue doing anything you want on WW.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 02:38 AM   #10
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

playing a bunch of really quick games in the clubhouse will increase the happiness bar quickly. and feed your pet food. If you grow gardens you can either feed them the produce directly or sell them and use that money to buy their psfs. I haven't calculated which is better: feeding them produce, or selling the produce for psfs. if I go on vacation I usually trade out the pets and divide up the food at the buffet because there's 4 hardy platters in the buffet which usually helps with the hunger. and health goes up semi-proportionately with the hunger and happiness, but once those two bars are filled, go to the gym in the clubhouse and alternate between the trampoline, and various treadmills, and that'll get their health back up good luck!!! I thought a pets health/happiness/hunger went down only while you were online playing with it? maybe not. one of my pets is sick and I need to take her to see Dr. Quack.
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Closed