Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
On the left under your avatar there is a thumb. Click it to give thankz pointz. To post pictures use the PRINTSCREEN button, open paint, paste your picture, crop it, save it, and upload it to imageshack.us Then take the url and copy it. Come to the forums and click the blue screen button when you are making a thread (Its next to the url icon). Then paste the url for your picture in and hit ok. There ya go!
To give thanx points, you will see a thumb under or beside someones name.You usually see them in the forums or posts or threads. LOL. Almost anywhere. You click the thumb to give someone points.I just joined yesterday so I'm trying to figure things out too! Good Luck!
Thankz you guys I got the thankz pointz grasped but I can't get the post pics grasped so I give up
OK I will try to explain:
1. Go on webkinz, and find the picture you want, and then click prntscreen, at the top right corner of your keeboard beside f12. It is also different for a mac.
2. Then, open paint and click paste. Using the selector tool, crop out what you want, and click copy. Then, open another paint and click paste. You should now have the selected image.
3. You might have to enlarge the image, by clicking stretch, and then save it under a JEP file or something similar.
4. Now, I m not sure if you must have a number of posts, but click manage attatchements (scroll down after you click "go advanced" under your post to find it) And then click browse, find the image and click upload.
5. FInally, enter your text and click save..and volia! At the bottom, there should be the attatched image, which when you click on it, should enlarge!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.