Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 02:59 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

princessniknaks is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Help Me Im new To Webkinz World

Right Hi Im Nikki from UK.

I will be receiving my Cocker Spaniel shortly can anyone give me any tipss on what I should do once I have adopted my pet and registered him.. Do I need to earn money straight away so I can buy things etc.. I am so looking forward to this hey Im middle aged but very young at heart though..

Any tips would be appreciated????

Last edited by princessniknaks; 06-17-2009 at 08:55 AM.. Reason: shouldnt say my age
princessniknaks is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by ladywhitehorse
Hi. You will probably want to start earning kinzcash right away. The pets are so cute you will want to shop for them. When you adopt your pet you will get a room, some food, kinzcash, and a couple of other items (I got a chair & a basketball). The cash doesn't go very far in WW, but there are fun ways to earn more. When I started I bought a bed & a few small items. As soon as I could I bought a large outside room and planted a garden. You can sell the veggies back to the Wshop. It is fun & the extra cash is nice. I have 7 gardens now & enjoy the extra income. Carrots are a good crop for profit. There are games & daily activities. Also check out Quizzy's. It's a fast way to earn kinzcash. Have fun with your pet!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 03:38 AM   #2

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Default Re: Help Me Im new To Webkinz World

Hi. You will probably want to start earning kinzcash right away. The pets are so cute you will want to shop for them. When you adopt your pet you will get a room, some food, kinzcash, and a couple of other items (I got a chair & a basketball). The cash doesn't go very far in WW, but there are fun ways to earn more. When I started I bought a bed & a few small items. As soon as I could I bought a large outside room and planted a garden. You can sell the veggies back to the Wshop. It is fun & the extra cash is nice. I have 7 gardens now & enjoy the extra income. Carrots are a good crop for profit. There are games & daily activities. Also check out Quizzy's. It's a fast way to earn kinzcash. Have fun with your pet!
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 05:46 AM   #3
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Hey there!
please dont post your age
Webkinz world is wonderful! you should start by buying some items for your pets room. Then maybe play more games to make money. go to the clubhouse, and challenge other people to games, like the tournament arena. Put your pet to bed every night
Have fun!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-17-2009, 07:21 AM   #4
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

With your adoption, you will recieve some kinzcash.
But you can earn more by playing games in the arcade,
doing the daily activities, doing jobs and much more.
Webkinz world is a great place. I'm sure you'll become
a pro in no time. Good luck. Let me know if you need any more help. thumbup:
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 07:23 AM   #5
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Alyssa and ladywhitehorse have already given you some great tips. You should also make sure you do your "daily activities" everyday to keep cash coming into your account. These activities include Wheel of WoW(arcade), The Wishing Well (arcade), doing a job(employment office), Arte's gem hunt(Curio Shop), and Quizzy's Daily Question(Quizzy's corner). Click on the "Things To Do" tab on the lower right hand corner of your screen and you will get a pop up menu. The pop-up menu will list the names of the places I have mentioned above. There is also a tab on the upper left-hand corner of your opening screen which says, "Today's Activities". When you click on this you will be given a choice of Daily Events and Hourly Events. The Daily Events are quick links to the dailies I mentioned above. The Hourly Events are special events that can get you extra cash and prizes.

In addition to a room and bed, you should try to buy some exercise equipment (treadmill), and a sink or bathtub. Exercise and bathing help keep your pet's health up. Most importantly, have fun and check the forums here at Webkinz Insider because we have numerous threads about decorating your room, game tips and earning extra kinzcash.

Enjoy your new pet (I have a cocker spaniel too!) and welcome to
Old 06-17-2009, 09:01 AM   #6

princessniknaks is on a distinguished road

Thank you all so much for your help had a delivery today so going to post office to collect i hoping its my little Cocker Spaniel...
princessniknaks is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 09:03 AM   #7
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by princessniknaks
Thank you all so much for your help had a delivery today so going to post office to collect i hoping its my little Cocker Spaniel...
Congrats! I hope it is too
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-17-2009, 10:28 AM   #8
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Hi! Welcome to Webkinz and WI. Each day there are some Daily Activities you can do to help you earn even more Kinz Cash.

Wheel of Wow (Arcade)

Wishing Well 2 (Arcade)

Quizzy's Daily Bonus Question (Quizzy's Question Corner)

Quizzy's Calender Trivia (Quizzy's Question Corner)

Job (Employment Office) (Every 8 Hours)

Alyssa's Star Challenge (Magical Charm Forest)

Woodland Wonders (Magical Charm Forest)

Gem Hunt (Curio Shop)

I Love My Webkinz (Me and My Pets Book, Daily Kinzcare Tab)

Then if you have a garden you need to do that everyday for the plants to grow, but you don't need to water them. There are also additional places at the Charm Forest and other places for members who buy extra items.

In the beginning, you want to probably know what your house is going to look like, because once you have a room made, you can't get rid of it. You also want to earn money to buy important items for your pets. Such as, treadmills, bathtubs, sinks, beds, pools, trampolines and hot tubs. These items all help your pet to be happier, and healthier. There are three meters that you want to keep as high as possible all the time in order for your pet to be in best health possible. Health, Happiness, and Hungriness. If you keep all of these full your pet will be very happy and healthy. I hope you have a great time exploring Webkinz World and make a whole new family of furry little friends! I hope these tips help you!

- Puppylove101
Old 06-17-2009, 10:47 AM   #9
ebaday

Hey there buddy!
When you adopt your pet on www.webkinz.com you will get a Pet item, some food, an exclusive item, and 2000 Kinz cash. You can then buy things for your rooms and pet at the W SHOP. There are lots of games, competitions, and dailies you can do daily.

Hunt for gems at the curio shop
Answer the weekly survey in the newspaper
Spin WOW wheel
and more!

Check the great post above fore more! Good luck - PM me for any help!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:04 AM   #10
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Congrats and welcome!! You will make 2000kc when you adopt . I would then feed your pet to make him happy and healthy , also dont forget to keep all the important info from your account in a safe place. Earning $$ is fun. Do a job in (employment office) click on the kinzcare daily for $ and free food. Do your dailies as people have already told you!!! Have fun and keep your info safe!! You will have plenty of time to earn $$ and enjoy yourself!! This is a great place if you need anything Welcome!!! ps I am also middle aged!!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Closed