Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

jaewebkinz will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: Help me with the Contest!!! Again.......

I know I already asked how, but I forgot because I didn't write it down... So, how do you post pictures for the Kinzvillenewz.com contest again? Thanks! I will write it down this time!!! Oh yeah, this is what I look like after the head bashing.......
jaewebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 09:56 PM   #2
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Help me with the Contest!!! Again.......

okay, so take a screen shot of your room and then take that picture into your paint program. Then you will want to crop the image down a bit so that all that is showing is the room. Save the pic, and then upload the pic onto the contest page at KN. Then your pic will be small enough for you to enter. I hope that this helped!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #3
I ♥ iwi
Webkinz :)

twi-hard girl has disabled reputation

Yup - IzHannah is right. In case you still don't get it I will go into more detail.

To take a screenshot of your room, hit the "Print Screen" or "Page Screenshot" button located on your keyboard. If your computer does not have that, then it may be one of the choices that drop down when you right click with your mouse.

Now, paste the screenshot into a program such as Paint. I really like Paint, but if you don't have it that is fine - other programs will do. To paste it, just hit Crtl+V or whatever combination is used to coop and paste on your computer. (Or just right click and hit the paste option.)

Now, crop the image so that it is just your room. Screenshots usually take a pic of EVERYTHING including your toolbar, etc. Crop it so that only the room is showing.

Next, save your image. Oh, really important note - your picture must be under 200KB and a JPG or GIF I believe. To convert it to a JPG or GIF, just hit "Save As" then look down to the box below the box where you type the name of your pic, and click down the drop down menu. Find either JPG or GIF and save it as that. I find that JPG works best, so you might want to try that. Also, if your image is over 200KB, (which I seriously doubt but who knows?), then upload it onto a site such as tinypic.com. It will give you an image code to copy and paste, and your picture will be converted to be a bit smaller.

I hope this helps - and best of luck on your contest entry!
twi-hard girl is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 01:50 AM   #4
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

thanks for going into more details....I sort of had to rush off to do something, so I couldn't go into a whole lot of detail at the moment...
IzHannah is offline Female
Closed