Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 06:22 AM   #1
cupcake14bh
Webkinz :)

puppymax is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: HELP ME!!!! CALLING ALL mods/admins/wi users!!!

please, please, please, please, please, someone tell me how to get gifted to make a Gift exchange and hold thoose contests to win items!!! I tried to read and understand that other thread, but i didint understand it. please im begging, someone help!!!!! i need to know!!!

---------- puppymax added 60 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

hello? wendy? i saw that you were on!!!

Last edited by puppymax; 03-30-2008 at 06:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2008, 06:36 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HELP ME!!!! CALLING ALL mods/admins/wi users!!!

Those rules are really qite easy once you get the hang of them. The important thing is not to post FLUFF posts.
Fluff posts, spam or random posts don't count toward becoming gifted. Those are the ones where you begin a post with 'OMG, you have to come and look at this!' Or if you just answer a post with 'Gee, I don't know ask someone else who does.
Try to go to the 'Hi, I am Joe and I love my Webkinz.' Category and welcome some of our new guests. Tell them all the GOOD stuff you know about this site. Where they can find the rules and FAQ. (Frequently Asked Questions) If you know how to do something, post that. Do you know some really good tips? Post them. Work on the recipes, that helps.
They have to know that you understand the rules about the GE, too. Get someone who knows what the rules are and get them to explain them to you. It is for your own protection as well as the protection of others on this site. No one wants a bad rep.
Give rep points to people who deserve it, If someone gives really important information that you learned something GOOD from, give them a thumbs up.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 06:41 AM   #3
The 49ers are
Gifted

49ers96 will become famous soon enough

You have to have atleast 50 good posts as I see you do. Now go to this http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html post your agreement and wait to here from an administrator they will unlock the ge for you. You will become a Gift Tranie then when you have 30 you will be gifted. after you get contacted your coach will do it for you. Hope you get disneymmum!!
Old 03-30-2008, 06:51 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 49ers96
You have to have atleast 50 good posts as I see you do. Now go to this http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html post your agreement and wait to here from an administrator they will unlock the ge for you. You will become a Gift Tranie then when you have 30 you will be gifted. after you get contacted your coach will do it for you. Hope you get disneymmum!!
I think that Puppymax has already posted in the GE thread a couple of times. This is good information for her to know, YES those 50 posts have to be helpful. It takes them a while to review your posts, too. It can take a few days to get your status. I agree with you. Disneymum is most definitely a GOOD coach. BUT so are the rest. They were all chosen for the same reason as she was. They are all patient and definitely the KINDEST people here on Webkinz Insider. My coach has been very patient with me and I haven't even gotten my GE up and running yet...I have it written on paper, but I haven't submitted it, yet. Javogabo is very nice and so is Mommamea.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 07:04 AM   #5
cupcake14bh

puppymax is on a distinguished road

thank you everyone who helped!

---------- puppymax added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

ok! everyone here has been very helpful! thank you!!! i will try and post in the help i need a pet name. the thread is closed. i pmed a admin/mod. hopefully, they will get back to me!

Last edited by puppymax; 03-30-2008 at 07:04 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-30-2008, 08:35 AM   #6
Edward prefers

superdiva123 has a spectacular aura about

the help i need a pet name place doesn't count towards your 50 posts, but all the other sections count ,exept role playing threads,count for the posts you need. hope it helps!
superdiva123 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 09:41 AM   #7
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

All posts, except for posts in the GE, and creative writing, also the pet name section. count. To bump up your posts, go to the Hi my name is joe thingy, and say hi to people! Avoid fluff posts like just saying Hi welcome to wi say Hi! Welcome to wi, XXXX! I hope you enjoy your stay herre! MY username is OOO, and I hope we can be great friends sometime! Or something like that.
icecube730 is offline Female
Closed