Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
Is it worth it?
Webkinz :)

girleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: HELP ME!!

I need total help everybody! I want to contact a moderator or admin. The problem is they wont let you! I need to know how to contact them! Please help! I have this pic of a total wierd thing. I want it to be sent to justin the admin. It wont let me send it to hem so I need a moderator to send the info to him! Please help, girleygirl495
girleygirl495 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
Some staff members have their Private Messages turned off, so you can't send them a PM.

You can send me a PM about this "wierd thing", or you can post about it in the forum and then red-flag your post for a member of the staff to review.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: HELP ME!!

You can just PM a mod or admin, they are sure to help you
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #3
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Yes, PM a Moderator like DixieCup, MissyK, etc.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #4
Is it worth it?

girleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wondergirleygirl495 wows us all with wonder

Well thanks, but they chose not to let me PM them they wont let me. Any time I try there is an error message above saying this person has chosen not to ignor pms. Or something really close to that.
Old 08-21-2009, 10:12 AM   #5

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

If they won't let you PM them,try to VM them!
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 10:14 AM   #6
Is it worth it?

Whats VM?
I've never heard of it? My friend fruit2o told me that once? I'm confused though? What is VM?
Old 08-21-2009, 10:16 AM   #7
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Visitor Message. On the opther hand, try a mod like Jennielou. She should be able to let you PM them.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 10:18 AM   #8

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

A VM is a visitor message. Go to the mod/admin's profile,and type your message in. It's that simple! Hope I helped you out.
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 10:21 AM   #9
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I just red flagged your post. This should help bring someone to you.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Some staff members have their Private Messages turned off, so you can't send them a PM.

You can send me a PM about this "wierd thing", or you can post about it in the forum and then red-flag your post for a member of the staff to review.
FIA is offline Female
Closed