Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

polarbearpup is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Help me?

Hi, I'm new in Wi and I see all of these messages on Public Profile pages. I just wondered how I can send those messages. I clicked send a message, and a box came down with a WW ID and them a and a blank bow. I clicked all of them , and nothing worked. Also, I don't know how to compose a letter for a PM or where to go. Thanks!
polarbearpup is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
You only have 8 posts right now and are a "Lil Kinz".

After your 10th post, you will become a "Webkinz". At that point you will have access to profile messages and private messages.

Don't worry if the change doesn't happen the moment you make your 10th post. Sometimes it takes the system a little while to catch up.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2009, 11:04 AM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Help me?

View Post Originally Posted by polarbearpup
Hi, I'm new in Wi and I see all of these messages on Public Profile pages. I just wondered how I can send those messages. I clicked send a message, and a box came down with a WW ID and them a and a blank bow. I clicked all of them , and nothing worked. Also, I don't know how to compose a letter for a PM or where to go. Thanks!
Click the image to open in full size.

Hello and welcome to WI.
In order to use the PM function you have to have made 10 posts. Since you only have 5 posts that is not available to you yet.

As far as posting a mesaage on someones public profile you can just go to the persons profile and you will see a box with the title Message. Type whatever you would like in that box then hit "Post Message". I believe that function should be available to you already.

Right now you do not seem to be receiving Messages on your Profile page. If you go to User CP at the top left. Hold it down and select User CP Home. Find Profile Privacy and set everything to "Everyone". Click save you will be able to receive massages on you Profile.

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 05-20-2009 at 11:12 AM.. Reason: Added more info
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 11:05 AM   #3
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

hi! welcome to WI. for profile messages, if you click on a person's name, you will see the option to "view public profile". click it. then you can leave them a message, unless they have it blocked.

you cannot send private messages until you are a webkinz. currently, you'll need another 5 posts to become a webkinz. after your 10th post, you will automatically become a webkinz. however-- you may need to log out and clear your cookies/cache for the system to recognize your "promotion".

Last edited by RedBear; 05-20-2009 at 11:08 AM..
RedBear is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 11:12 AM   #4

Yes but there is no message box available on the Public Profile.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:13 AM   #5
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Yes but there is no message box available on the Public Profile.
I added the answer to that to my post below. I must have been doing it while you were posting.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #6
Autism Awareness

Also under User CP top left if you go to User CP home, Edit Options, Messaging & Notification you will see an option near the bottom to enable Visitor Messaging. Yours may be turned off.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:34 AM   #7
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

i'm confused. i thought you wanted to know HOW to LEAVE a profile message and/or a private message?

currently, people cannot leave a profile message on your page. as elecrtrbuzz said, its in the settings. since this whole site is new to you, i flagged the thread and asked a mod to help you get it set up correctly.

hold on... they may have changed the option to and you cannot leave a profile message until you are a webkinz.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:34 AM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

After your 10th post, you will become a "Webkinz". At that point you will have access to profile messages and private messages.

Don't worry if the change doesn't happen the moment you make your 10th post. Sometimes it takes the system a little while to catch up.
FIA is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 11:35 AM   #9

It's still not working, but thanks for trying. I couldn't have been banned because I just joined two days ago, and was activated yesterday.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:36 AM   #10
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by FIA

After your 10th posts, you will become a "Webkinz". At that point you will have access to profile messages and private messages.
well gee, that was quick! LOL.

werent Lil Kinz able to leave profile messages before? i am 99.99% positive that i did profile messaging with someone that i know in real life before she could private message.

It's still not working, but thanks for trying. I couldn't have been banned because I just joined two days ago, and was activated yesterday.
you're not banned! you just need another post. then you can do the things that you want to do.
Closed