Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
Psalms 126:2
Webkinz :)

KitKatxyz is just really niceKitKatxyz is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Help me. . . . .

. . . . . . what is a gift guru?
Some people have it above their avatar.
KitKatxyz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Help me. . . . .

A Gift Guru is when you have made more than fifty trades when you were gifted.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 04:19 PM   #3
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Its the next level after Gifted.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 04-25-2009, 04:21 PM   #4
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Hi KitKat!

Do you know what Gifteds and Gift Trainees are? If not, I'll explain here

Gift gurus are Gifted members who have completed over 50 good trades in the GE, have over 100 posts in the GE, and also have been there for at least a month. They are allowed to trade through PM's and have the ability to close/open their own trading threads.

Gift Trainees are regular members that have applied to be a GT, and were accepted into the training program here. They learn in a special section called the TS (Training Section) and can only trade some items. Once the admins feel that they are ready, they are moved up to Gifted status.

Gifted members and above get access to the GE, or Gift Exchange. You can trade anything there except for codes. There is also a DCT (Daily Chat Thread) there as well.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 04:21 PM   #5
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Hi! First you become a gift trainee which means you can only trade with other trainees and the items you can trade are limited. You'll have a gift coach at that time. When you graduate, you become gifted and can trade what ever you want with other gifted members and gift gurus in the forum. You become a gift guru after you have 50 new trades and your application is accepted. As a gift guru you can trade in the forum or through PM's. You are also suppose to be there to help out other members that are gifted or who want to be gifted. Here's the thread that tells you how to become a gift trainee.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 04:24 PM   #6
Sidney Crosby

kathryn23 is a glorious beacon of lightkathryn23 is a glorious beacon of lightkathryn23 is a glorious beacon of light

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................................
i don't know
kathryn23 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 04:27 PM   #7

Thanks everybody!
I understand now.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #8
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by KitKatxyz
Thanks everybody!
I understand now.
No problem!

If you want to try out for a GT, check out the link that AnthonysMommy gave you!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #9

Okay, thanks!
Old 04-25-2009, 04:42 PM   #10
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

A gift guru is a person who has had so many trades (sorry, I don't remember the number) and they get green user names and spinny stars.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Closed