Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 05:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Exclamation Unanswered: Help me!

My pets never ever get sick and I been with webkinz since oct 22 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock! pm me if you agree
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #2
zippy03

crazyla5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help me!

Good job! That means your taking care of them!
crazyla5 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 06:11 PM   #3
leahb31
Gifted

danitvlgrl will become famous soon enough

My mom started webkinz about 6 weeks ago, and she has already had a pet sick, twice. The first time it got sick she took it to the doctor and he said she needed to feed him ice pops. So that is all she feed him and he got sick again. When she took him to the doctor he said it was because he wasn't eathing enough fruits and veggies. My mom always has problems with games, she once killed a cow on one of that harvest moon games, I didn't even think that was possible. HA.
danitvlgrl is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 06:15 PM   #4
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

my pets have gotten sick several times and I just started this year
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 06:19 PM   #5

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

oh thanks everybody that helped me
Old 07-30-2008, 06:22 PM   #6
poodlekisses

Well, you are doing a great job taking care of your Webkinz so that's way they have not become sick, keep up the good work!
Old 07-30-2008, 08:08 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
moothexcow is an unknown quantity at this point

I started last year and my webkinz have only been sick to times
Old 07-30-2008, 08:29 PM   #8
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

My pets have gotten sick several times. i would feed them the click to win chocolate ribbons, & they got sick. So now I have a garden, & whenever their health is below 99%, I give them a strawberry to keep them healthy, & they haven't gotten sick for awhile. I think if you let their hunger go below 80%, it really increases the risk they'll get sick. Once when i took them to see dr quack, the pet sneezed & left green stuff on the balloon above his head as he said AAHHhhh" to dr quack. it was funny! so good for you , for keeping your pet healthy.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 06:22 PM   #9

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- monkeysgirl added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

All of guys have been a real help

Last edited by monkeysgirl; 07-31-2008 at 06:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2008, 06:25 PM   #10

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Congratulations on taking great care of your pets! If your pet never gets sick, then it's not a problem or anything, it just means their really healthy! I hate to admit, but two of my pets got sick once, but I was taking care of them when suddenly they showed up sick! Dr. Quack said that they both only caught a case of the sniffles that must've been going around
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Closed