Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2008, 06:52 PM   #1
JordanG97

Default Unanswered: Help me!!!

I have another account jasminelee you probably her of her. Well I logged in a few days ago and it said incorrect password. So I clicked Forgot Password and typed one of my emails. Then it said 'It didn't exist.' HELP ME!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2008, 06:56 PM   #2
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Help me!!!

View Post Originally Posted by JordanG97
I have another account jasminelee you probably her of her. Well I logged in a few days ago and it said incorrect password. So I clicked Forgot Password and typed one of my emails. Then it said 'It didn't exist.' HELP ME!
Do you mean another WI account? I know that you are not permitted to have more than one WI account. I would pm a mod and ask them.
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 06:56 PM   #3
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

You mean on WI?Well it might have gotten deleted because you are only allowed one account on WI
puncuation is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 06:59 PM   #4
JordanG97

Ya but this account wasn't created untill after! I don't wan't to be banned but someone stole my pass and changed the email.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Ya but this account wasn't created untill after! I don't wan't to be banned but someone stole my pass and changed the email.
This is something only a mod can help you with; you can flag your post, or send a PM.

Good luck.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 07:03 PM   #6
JordanG97

flag my post why? I didn't do anything bad.
btw, How do you get the Lion with the W??
Old 06-07-2008, 07:09 PM   #7
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

flag my post why? I didn't do anything bad.
btw, How do you get the Lion with the W??
Flagging you post will simply get a moderator's attention more quickly. In this particular situation, it has nothing to do with being bad or doing anything wrong.

Or, you may wish to PM a moderator.

Either way, you need to discuss your situation with a staff member.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #8
rienvent♥

penguin1 will become famous soon enough

hmmm, you got me
penguin1 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 11:24 PM   #9
Shadow x3

I just looked up your other account on the members list,I didn't see it anywhere. That could mean you were removed from here.

Just to let you know-- You are only allowed one account here on WI.
Old 06-08-2008, 01:28 AM   #10
Ello Love :)
Gifted

CGrocks has a spectacular aura about

This most likely means your banned. or deleted. flag your post or PM a admin, they can help. we cant help?
CGrocks is offline Female
Closed