Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 04:38 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
dancer0709 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: HELP ME!

It happened to my leopard lizard too. Look on your pet bio or birth certificate to see a pic of him/her with the necklace.
dancer0709 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 04:41 PM   #12
dragonwebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

When my little sister adopted her latest webkinz, the biography said" I'm best friends with 'testcolour7'!???" I think it's.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:47 PM   #13
Lil Kinz
WebkinzFan115 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont no but that happened to my chicken and lepord lizard. I think it happens to new webkinz but I have another problem. I had adopted my lepord lizard and i bought a room for him but then i wanted him to share a room with my racoon and german shepard so i went and bought a bed for him and put his stuff and the bed in his room but when i went out of the room and came back in all the furniture was gone except my 3 webkinz, my lepord lizard's bed his table, baseball, special item, and his dr.Quack plush toy. I had alot of furniture in there and I want it back. Plz help!
Old 04-13-2008, 07:14 PM   #14
dragonwebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm thinking it's a glitch, but try going to "customer support" on webkinz.com,if it's any help.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:25 PM   #15
volleyballgurl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

and what does that mean to u and your webkinz

---------- volleyballgurl1 added 8 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

hello i have a spotted fro and a little kinz frog and a cheky monkey and a hippo how many and what one do u have because i woulld like to know because i am a curius person {maybe like curius goerge}i like to know what is going on because i am just like that and i am really happy and o never mind

Last edited by volleyballgurl1; 04-13-2008 at 07:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #16

that is weird! My friend's brown arabian has one, and I have that same webkinz and it doesn't have a necklace, I think it may be about the number of webkinz you have. why don't you ask Ganz? PM me if you find out what it is! I hope I helped!