Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 09:02 PM   #11
animalluvr1994
Gifted
 
animalluvr112's Avatar
animalluvr112 is on a distinguished road


quizzys really helps getting alot of kc also the arcade!! good luck earning kc
animalluvr112 is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 09:20 PM   #12
Farmer1102
Gifted
 
webkinzmama13's Avatar
webkinzmama13 is on a distinguished road


I farm strawberrys. Each bunch is worth 7KK. One field will hold 80 plants or so. A plant can yield 1 to 5 strawberrys. A yard full of berries is about 300 berries -- thats 2100kk every 10 days! I have 10 fields. They are planted one day apart so that I have a field ready to harvest every day. It is a lot of work, though.

You could plant one field/yard with 5 plants ready to harvest each day.
webkinzmama13 is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #13
ThePoint16
Guest


Wow!! webkinzmama13 great advice!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #14
Call me Hannah
Webkinz :)
 
iluvwebkinz234's Avatar
iluvwebkinz234 is a jewel in the roughiluvwebkinz234 is a jewel in the rough


you are so nice. I wish i could just send you 20,000kk i have 28,096kk and that is more than i need.
iluvwebkinz234 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #15
ThePoint16
Guest


View Post Originally Posted by iluvwebkinz234
you are so nice. I wish i could just send you 20,000kk i have 28,096kk and that is more than i need.
Aw, thanks soooo much
Old 01-20-2008, 09:30 PM   #16
Gifted
 
michaelabug's Avatar
michaelabug is a jewel in the roughmichaelabug is a jewel in the rough


View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmama13
I farm strawberrys. Each bunch is worth 7KK. One field will hold 80 plants or so. A plant can yield 1 to 5 strawberrys. A yard full of berries is about 300 berries -- thats 2100kk every 10 days! I have 10 fields. They are planted one day apart so that I have a field ready to harvest every day. It is a lot of work, though.

You could plant one field/yard with 5 plants ready to harvest each day.
That is great advice!! i'm going to do that lol
michaelabug is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 09:46 PM   #17
nintendogluv252
Webkinz :)
 
procollector's Avatar
procollector is an unknown quantity at this point


YOW! That's aload to spend!

I have a good tip: It's never good to be negative, but just think about allof the inconviniences that item you want to buy gives you. Eventually, you won't want to buy it. Believe me, I do it every day.
procollector is offline
Old 01-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #18
ThePoint16
Guest


View Post Originally Posted by procollector
YOW! That's aload to spend!

I have a good tip: It's never good to be negative, but just think about allof the inconviniences that item you want to buy gives you. Eventually, you won't want to buy it. Believe me, I do it every day.

Lol! I know, I'm so ashamed of spending that much! Today I bought 2 rooms, and 2 whole themes Plus more!!!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 06:39 PM   #19
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru
 
CatCaretaker's Avatar
CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute


I started small. I bought 1 outdoor yard and then next day 9 strawberry plants, then next day...until it was full enough, then saved up for next outdoor yard. Right now I make about 700 KC a day from gardening and am working on adding a couple more. It is hard work to get a garden started though. So I make sure I do all the daily tasks. Because I never miss a day I have gotten Bingoz twice now, and I haven't even been a Webkinz owner for a month yet, but think that every little bit helps. I go to the employment office whenever my time is up, so usually can do in morning when I get up, later in afternoon, and before bed. Then I found arcade games that I am good at. I am good at checkers and can win at hard in usually 18 moves. If you look around the internet at webkinz sites there are a lot of hints that are helpful in game tips. I like to count my games and play about 50 in a day. That's quite a lot but I do some in the morning etc. I do little rows of lines to mark off how many times I've won. If you even play something ten times you'll be surprised how the money will add up. I also have gotten over 25000 KC from Quizzy's. You don't have to only answer your age group, pick a younger group and answer theirs, it is easier. I can make about 30 KC a minute doing that. I have also gone back and answered the calender trivia from 2005, 2006, 2007. I like the trivia because even if you get the question wrong you still get KC! I make 3000-6000 KC a day from doing this. I spend too much time on Webkinz but it is still new to me! I too spend it all, mostly on gifts for my two friends, some on my room. So know that you will be able to rebuild your bank account in no time!
CatCaretaker is offline
Old 01-21-2008, 07:09 PM   #20
ThePoint16
Guest


View Post Originally Posted by CatCaretaker
I started small. I bought 1 outdoor yard and then next day 9 strawberry plants, then next day...until it was full enough, then saved up for next outdoor yard. Right now I make about 700 KC a day from gardening and am working on adding a couple more. It is hard work to get a garden started though. So I make sure I do all the daily tasks. Because I never miss a day I have gotten Bingoz twice now, and I haven't even been a Webkinz owner for a month yet, but think that every little bit helps. I go to the employment office whenever my time is up, so usually can do in morning when I get up, later in afternoon, and before bed. Then I found arcade games that I am good at. I am good at checkers and can win at hard in usually 18 moves. If you look around the internet at webkinz sites there are a lot of hints that are helpful in game tips. I like to count my games and play about 50 in a day. That's quite a lot but I do some in the morning etc. I do little rows of lines to mark off how many times I've won. If you even play something ten times you'll be surprised how the money will add up. I also have gotten over 25000 KC from Quizzy's. You don't have to only answer your age group, pick a younger group and answer theirs, it is easier. I can make about 30 KC a minute doing that. I have also gone back and answered the calender trivia from 2005, 2006, 2007. I like the trivia because even if you get the question wrong you still get KC! I make 3000-6000 KC a day from doing this. I spend too much time on Webkinz but it is still new to me! I too spend it all, mostly on gifts for my two friends, some on my room. So know that you will be able to rebuild your bank account in no time!
Thank you SO much! I have already answered the trivia from the past years, but your advice helped: A LOT!!!!
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts