Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
Leopardbreeze of CC
Webkinz :)

Crazy4Jesus is just really niceCrazy4Jesus is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Help me! =(

I made a party that is on Thursday May 20th and invited all 7 guests. All but one of them declined and now only one person is coming to my party. And most of the games I picked need at least 3 people. And there will be 2 at my party. Is there anyway to invite more people??

Me and my sister will be the only ones at my party
Crazy4Jesus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 11:29 AM   #2
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Help me! =(

I am sorry, but I don't have an answer. If you can invite more people I am sure others on here will join. Hopefully someone will answer you soon.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 11:31 AM   #3
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

THe only way I know to get more people, is to go to your mypage, and set a up a microphone widget. THen, other people can see your party time, and they can ask you if they can come. You could ask some of your friends on WI to visit your mypage if they want to come. Hope that helps!
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #4

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Sorry that is so hard, some people don't like to attend, but hey at least they responded!

You could always make friends on WI and check with them and perhaps they would actually attend. Of course may result in having more people invite you to their parties.

Good luck and I am sorry your rsvp's were not what you were hoping for.

Have a great day!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #5
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Crazy4Jesus
I made a party that is on Thursday May 20th and invited all 7 guests. All but one of them declined and now only one person is coming to my party. And most of the games I picked need at least 3 people. And there will be 2 at my party. Is there anyway to invite more people??

Me and my sister will be the only ones at my party
Before you feel rejected I want to point out a small problem that I had with a party invitation. I was invited to a party on an account that doesn't allow kinzchat plus and it automatically declined the invitation because my friend (who is a Deluxe member) has selected kinzchat plus for the party. She received a rejection notice and called me about it. I wish that there was something that says the person cannot attend because they don't have kinzchat plus because I can see how that could hurt some feelings.
Copious is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #6
Leopardbreeze of CC

Crazy4Jesus is just really niceCrazy4Jesus is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Copious
Before you feel rejected I want to point out a small problem that I had with a party invitation. I was invited to a party on an account that doesn't allow kinzchat plus and it automatically declined the invitation because my friend (who is a Deluxe member) has selected kinzchat plus for the party. She received a rejection notice and called me about it. I wish that there was something that says the person cannot attend because they don't have kinzchat plus because I can see how that could hurt some feelings.
I didn't to a Kinz chat plus party. And I saw when I sent out the invites something that said this: "If one of your guests rejects do you want to allow friends to request a invite?"

How do they request one?
Crazy4Jesus is offline Female
Closed