Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
venom7878
Gifted

venom7878 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Unanswered: HELP! May have Lost V-Day Bear, Snowman Fireplace and Ambulance!

I was trading my cousin for her Magical Retriever Bed. I had to give nine items. I sent three to my brother's account, three to my cousin's and three to an Asian file. The Asian file has expired and we can only have the choice to adopt a pet. What should we do?

Would this gift still be sent back to me in thirty days? PLEASE HELP!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: HELP! May have Lost V-Day Bear, Snowman Fireplace and Ambulance!

Hmmm, good question. I do not think it will. The only thing to do is adopt, or get the asian file to send back before the 30 days are up. I would not reccomend adopting until that aweful glitch is over though good luck!
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

i would guess that in 30 days it would send it back but i don't want to promise that since i haven't been in this situation. I really hope it all works out for you good luck
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 06:41 PM   #4
OMG is that a
Webkinz :)

terrior29 has a spectacular aura about

I have to say, you're in a tough situation. I think the only way to get your items back is to adopt a pet, but it might just send the gift back in 30 days I'm not sure. If you do decide to adopt a pet though, make sure the current glitch has been delt with, I wouldn't take any risks!
Old 03-12-2009, 09:35 AM   #5
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

Aw, what a mess, sorry!
I think I would call Ganz and tell them that you sent three items via kinzpost to an old expired Asian account of yours by mistake. You were wondering if the items would be returned to you in 30 days like they are on an active account.
You don't have to go into detail with the CS rep, just ask if kinzpost items would be automatically returned to sender on an expired account. If they say no, then you know you will have to adopt another pet.
Besides, if the account is expired, I think the kinzmail should automatical be bounced right back to the sender.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:32 AM   #6
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Check with Ganz - usually the items are still available in your account if you adopt a pet - is there a store around where you can get an inexpensive littlekinz?
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 11:03 AM   #7
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Well, supposedly if the recipient doesn't open the package, it is sent back after 30 days. Since you can't get into the account to open the package, I'm guessing it'll be sent back. If you don't want to take that chance, maybe adopt another webbie on that account.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 11:25 AM   #8
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Sorry to hear this, I would check w/ Ganz because w/ your information they can go into your Asian accnt. I wouldnt adopt another pet on their because the stuff might not be there. Unless you wanted to start using your Asian accnt again, then I would suggest adopting a cheap Webkinz maybe from Walgreens or something it might be worth it to you!!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Closed