Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: Help! Many people cannot get on WI

Going to thhe front page is saying 404 error. So I had to type this: in my adress bar

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum
zacspet is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #12
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

WI works fine for me. Every once in a while, all of the insiders are down and it doesn't work for a minute.
alyssa338 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #13
Call me Jennie!

PAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to beholdPAM134AndGoober is a splendid one to behold

Mine works fine. I use a Toshiba Satellite. I'm on FF. What server are you using? I wonder why its not working for so many people
PAM134AndGoober is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 04:00 PM   #14
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

I am one of those people, as well. I have finally created a way for myself to visit, but unfortunately, there is nothing anyone can do for those who still cannot reach WI. They can visit via Webkinz Insider - Webkinz Cheats, Recipes, Free Codes, but many things will simply not work. The only thing they can do is wait for the DNS to update, as stated in the message they are probably seeing. Sorry guys!
Justin is offline Male
Old 03-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #15
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I still can't get in WI on the computer I was using earlier, but I switched to a different computer and I CAN get in. Perhaps I need to reboot the computer I was using earlier?
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #16
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I am one of those people, as well. I have finally created a way for myself to visit, but unfortunately, there is nothing anyone can do for those who still cannot reach WI. They can visit via Webkinz Insider - Webkinz Cheats, Recipes, Free Codes, but many things will simply not work. The only thing they can do is wait for the DNS to update, as stated in the message they are probably seeing. Sorry guys!
Justin, i saw a picture of the earth and something about "We are currently switching the severs" or something like that, a few hours ago when i was not able to go on WI
is that what you are talking about?
---------------------------
Click the image to open in full size.
this?

Last edited by wenjun; 03-05-2012 at 04:46 PM..
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #17
Rosefeather~

jazzgal is a forum hero
jazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum herojazzgal is a forum hero

I couldn't for like 10 minutes.... but I kept trying, and i finally could get on!!!
jazzgal is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 04:53 PM   #18
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
Justin, i saw a picture of the earth and something about "We are currently switching the severs" or something like that, a few hours ago when i was not able to go on WI
is that what you are talking about?
---------------------------
Click the image to open in full size.
this?
Yep, anyone whose hosting provider hasn't updated the DNS entry for WI will see that (including me). I'm using the "direct.webkinzinsider.com" to access for now. Some things won't work (like clicking on threads and forums) and you'll have to click, and then change the "www" in the URL to "direct" manually (which is what I'm doing for now). It will be 100% resolved overnight, I am confident that DNS will be globally updated by then.
Justin is offline Male
Old 03-05-2012, 04:59 PM   #19
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I wish I understood why I can use WI from an iPad or iBook but not from a PC in the same house going through the same modem and ISP. Curious!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 05:02 PM   #20
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Tashys DH can get on, but she cannot, they have the same provider? They are sitting 5 feet away from each other, strange
Gmagator is offline Female
Closed

Tags
it's shiffi's curse, think outside the [box]