Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 08:28 PM   #21
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: HELP Mac users!!!!

I have a Mac too and occasionally have the same problem, but quitting the internet and logging back on usually does it. I use Safari and it works fine. So does Firefox. But the My Page thing is only partially working for me today (but this is my first day with it so I bet there are problems on Webkinz side)

Ideas to try (several mentioned before):

* update your operating system
* update your Safari
* update Adobe

it could also be hardware:

* do you have high speed cable? (is it fast enough -- I had to have them update my cables once because I had earlier/slower cables that weren't fast enough)
* how old is your modem? When my old modem died and we replaced it (after the new cables) the new modem was much faster and allowed me to do things like the theater that before I could never open

I'm not very tech-oriented, these are just problems I have dealt with in the past. Good luck!!
Shanti is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 08:31 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Lich74 is on a distinguished road

I just updated Safari and am now showing the WW down for maintenance screen. I consider this progress. Hopefully everything will be fixed in the morning.

I have two indoor cats. Would love more but I've developed an allergy to cats! Won't stop me from having cats but will place a limit on how many I have at one time.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:33 PM   #23
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

BTW -- looking at other threads the My Page problem is not specific to Macs -- a lot of people are having the exact same problem today

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ml#post9644121
Shanti is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 08:35 PM   #24
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

Lich74... what version system do you have... I've a PowerPC G4 and my Safari is V 3.1.2

I don't know how to find out what version or where my Adobe Flash Player is.... any suggestions?
Old 08-06-2008, 08:36 PM   #25
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Try downloading Mozilla Firefox. SOO MUCH easier and better
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 08:37 PM   #26
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

dcfrog101 has a spectacular aura aboutdcfrog101 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by MamaWolf
I did need to update Safari... but I've done that now and I have rebooted and it's still crashing when logging in... it gets right to the front page where I see my pet and before it finishes loading it, it crashes. {sigh} I just don't understand. Safari is now version 3.1.2

Any other great ideas, I'm open.
Oh, then I don't know what is wrong.
dcfrog101 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 08:39 PM   #27
Gifted

I don't really care about the my page... I just want to get on and play!!! {sits quietly pouting}

---------- MamaWolf added 2 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Oh and I'm running 10.4.11, which is as updated as it gets without buy a new one... which I'm not going to do. Since it was working perfectly fine this morning... it's got to be on Webkinz side... I hope they fix it soon.

Last edited by MamaWolf; 08-06-2008 at 08:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2008, 08:43 PM   #28
Webkinz :)

Lich74 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by MamaWolf
Lich74... what version system do you have... I've a PowerPC G4 and my Safari is V 3.1.2

I don't know how to find out what version or where my Adobe Flash Player is.... any suggestions?
I'm using a MacBook with an intell processor. I'm running the same version of Safari as you. I googled Abobe flashplayer and updated it to version 9 for Macs with Intell processors. I don't know what I was running before.
Old 08-06-2008, 08:44 PM   #29
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

I have system 10.4.11 too -- I'll bet it's the new My Page stuff that's creating headaches. Hang in there!
Shanti is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #30
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lich74
I'm using a MacBook with an intell processor. I'm running the same version of Safari as you. I googled Abobe flashplayer and updated it to version 9 for Macs with Intell processors. I don't know what I was running before.
Did it work????? the new version 9 Adobe flashplayer???? I waiting with baited breath!
Closed