Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 06:49 PM   #11
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HELP Mac users!!!!

I'm only a mac with a G4 and my Safari is version 3.0.4... but my son with an even older version is having the same problem as well... the thing is, this morning all was fine. {sigh}

I did empty my cache and cleared out my cookies... and it still quits out when I attempt to load webkinz.... well... not the log in page, just WW. This is such a bummer... I'll hope it's just because of the maintenance... hopefully this isn't a permanent glitch. Otherwise my older son is going to get very peeved with me. (he's the one with a PC)

I didn't know you could download Firefox for Mac's... I'll have to think on that one.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 06:51 PM   #12
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

Yes, try downloading firefox or make sure that you have the most up to date Safari. Usually when I have problems it is because my browser needs updated. I hope that it works out for you.
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 06:52 PM   #13
Jayfeather is a
Webkinz :)

Buddy224 has a spectacular aura about

It didn't happen to me. Try Firefox, maybe that will work better.
Buddy224 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #14
Gifted

I did need to update Safari... but I've done that now and I have rebooted and it's still crashing when logging in... it gets right to the front page where I see my pet and before it finishes loading it, it crashes. {sigh} I just don't understand. Safari is now version 3.1.2

Any other great ideas, I'm open.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #15
floramanda
Lil Kinz
floramanda is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a Mac user, too and I'm having the same problem with both Firefox and Safari! They both crash after I sign in at the log-on page but before WW can load.

Hope it clears up soon, we have new pets to adopt! (Plus the new underwater theme to check out...)
floramanda is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 07:55 PM   #16
Gifted

:bokbok:
View Post Originally Posted by floramanda
I'm a Mac user, too and I'm having the same problem with both Firefox and Safari! They both crash after I sign in at the log-on page but before WW can load.

Hope it clears up soon, we have new pets to adopt! (Plus the new underwater theme to check out...)
I don't mean to sound awful... but I'm so happy it's not just me... I was beginning to wonder if there was something wrong with my computer.

I've e-mailed webkinz support, so at least they are aware of the problem... however, it didn't occur to me to tell them my system version or the safari version...

I totally agree, I want to adopt some new babies too... {sigh} I hope they fix this one quickly!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 07:58 PM   #17

Cptkyle789 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe the Adobe Flash Player. Trying updating Safari to the latest version (if there is), if problem persists, or continues, try uninstalling and installing, and if still happens, try Mozilla Firefox, (I Use it)

Let me know if this helps I may be able to help you further
Cptkyle789 is offline Male
Old 08-06-2008, 07:58 PM   #18

Lich74 is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same issues with Safari that you are MamaWolf. I believe it is being caused by some programing with the new my page feature. Hopefully I can find the information to contact Ganz. It is very frustrating not being able to connect.

Thanks for contacting Webkinz support!. I'm glad to hear that it isn't just me having problems as well.

Last edited by Lich74; 08-06-2008 at 08:01 PM..
Old 08-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #19

Cptkyle789 is an unknown quantity at this point

Doh, alot of people posted infront of me while I typed. Sorry...
Cptkyle789 is offline Male
Old 08-06-2008, 08:16 PM   #20
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Cptkyle789
Maybe the Adobe Flash Player. Trying updating Safari to the latest version (if there is), if problem persists, or continues, try uninstalling and installing, and if still happens, try Mozilla Firefox, (I Use it)

Let me know if this helps I may be able to help you further
I had a similar thought... but I can't find my flash player to see if it needs updating.

I've thought of downloading and installing it... but I'm not sure what happens if you already have it installed and you do it again.

---------- MamaWolf added 4 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lich74
I'm having the same issues with Safari that you are MamaWolf. I believe it is being caused by some programing with the new my page feature. Hopefully I can find the information to contact Ganz. It is very frustrating not being able to connect.

Thanks for contacting Webkinz support!. I'm glad to hear that it isn't just me having problems as well.
I agree, it is very frustrating!!

Oh and by the way... I love kittys too.... I've 2 indoor, 3 in and outdoor, and a few outdoor barn kittys.

---------- MamaWolf added 12 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

I just checked my e-mail and no response yet... but they don't usually take long, I expect to hear from them by tomorrow.

Last edited by MamaWolf; 08-06-2008 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed