Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 03:17 PM   #1
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: HELP Mac users!!!!

I use Safari to get on the internet and everytime I try to log into WW I get to it loading the front page and then it causes it to crash (safari that is). Any other mac users having this problem... was just fine this morning... but not now!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooo upset!!!!!!!!

and before you ask... it hasn't affected any other site.

---------- MamaWolf added 21 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Am I the only Mac user with this problem???? or am I simply the only Mac user?

Last edited by MamaWolf; 08-06-2008 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
BellaJewl97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: HELP Mac users!!!!

Happened to me also... I'm using a mac.
Try re-starting the computer.
=]
Old 08-06-2008, 03:19 PM   #3
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

Sorry you're having that problem. I have a mac and usually use firefox, but i went into my other account with safari to garden and it was working the same as usual. I hope yours starts working soon. Maybe it has to do with the maintenance?
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 03:25 PM   #4

K-Dog has a spectacular aura about

Nope, didn't happen to me. (I have a Mac)
K-Dog is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #5
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by BellaJewl97
Happened to me also... I'm using a mac.
Try re-starting the computer.
=]
I tried restarting... it's still doing it. It worked to restart for you?
Old 08-06-2008, 05:28 PM   #6

cindyf is an unknown quantity at this point

we also have mac ( and i love it most of the time) and every now and then i will get kicked off. I don't know if safari is the problem or my dsl. I sometimes empty my cache and that helps or log out, turn off and then on dsl again and that is suppose to work (most times it does)
Today, there are maintenance problems with webkinz world -- my log in page says will not be available till 2am est. I do not think I will be staying up for that. I never got to finish all the daily stuff for my daughter.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #7
Souci
Gifted

nixhome is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

WW has been having its share of glitches this afternoon and I don't really think this is Mac related. Everytime they introduce something new it takes a little while for things to sort themselves out. Arte was all mixed up this afternoon and didn't load properly for a while and the My Page thing is really messing up.

You might try emptying your cache. This is a good thing to do anyway and might make pages load faster ( and might get rid of problems with loading too.)

You empty the cache by selecting "Empty cache" under the Safari menu. This will be right next to the little apple in the upper left corner of your screen.

Hope this helps.
nixhome is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 05:55 PM   #8
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I would try to get a new browser, like Firefox or Opera. I have worked with Macs at school, and this stuff happens on lots of different pages. I never had a problem when I used FF at school.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #9
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

dcfrog101 has a spectacular aura aboutdcfrog101 has a spectacular aura about

I have a mac, too. Here is what I do when that happens.
-go to system preferences (the box with the gears in it)
-go down to system
-click software update
-then press check now
Usually your problem happens because you are using an old version of Safari. Hope I helped.
dcfrog101 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #10
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

i use safari on a mac G5 and i can get into WW...
rattyjol is offline Female
Closed