Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 08:51 AM   #1
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Help! Locked out of Code Shop

Hello to all, I hope someone here can help me with my current problem in WW. I was entering an entire box (36 code cards) of the new series 4 trading cards in the code room. I was watching a tv show at the same time, and I guess I incorrectly entered codes maybe 3 or 4 times out of about 30 codes that I got done before I got a message that I was being locked out of the code shop for 24 hours for entering too many incorrect codes. The problem is that this was 4 days ago, and I still keep getting that message everyday?!?! Help!!! Has anyone had this happen before? How do I get ganz to unlock the code room for me again?
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 09:17 AM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Help! Locked out of Code Shop

Hi MissGoddess!

With all of the glitches Ganz is having lately, I'm guessing it's a glitch. If you really want to enter your codes, try contacting Ganz
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 09:29 AM   #3
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Aww that's a bummer I've had that happen before. Generally I just wait until after midnight Kinz time and then it will be unlocked for you to enter codes again. It doesn't take many mistakes for them to lock you out. I've been locked out several times lol those 8's and B's are hard to tell apart and some others look similar too so I am always making mistakes when entering them lol Since it didn't unlock for you after midnight the first day I would definitely put a call in as it sounds like a glitch problem for sure. Good Luck
reya is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 01:18 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Have you tried clearing your cache, so the old info is gone? I've never been locked out of the code shop before, but I think that you're supposed to be able to try again the next day. Call Ganz if it still doesn't work.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #5
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Maybe it's 1 BUSINESS day + cause it was a weekend it ended up being 4 days instead of the 1 ??

Sorry to hear that, hope it's removed today
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

It is hard, when you get so many cards and your eyes start swimming from trying to enter all those numbers! Go behind the notice and enter it anyway, it will work. Then the notice will go away (unless you should happen to mess up a number again, which I have done MANY times). It will not affect your codes or items, I have done this for over a year, I am not the best at entering lots of codes!

From what I was told by Cust Svc. the message comes up as a precaution for computer programs that enter random numbers....
danathorn is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 10:22 PM   #7
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by danathorn
It is hard, when you get so many cards and your eyes start swimming from trying to enter all those numbers! Go behind the notice and enter it anyway, it will work. Then the notice will go away (unless you should happen to mess up a number again, which I have done MANY times). It will not affect your codes or items, I have done this for over a year, I am not the best at entering lots of codes!

From what I was told by Cust Svc. the message comes up as a precaution for computer programs that enter random numbers....
Wow that is a great tip, I never knew you could go behind it like that, I'll have to keep that in mind
reya is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 11:08 PM   #8
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Again, I'd like to suggest clearing your cache and cookies. If you tried that and a reboot, tried different browsers and it sill didn't work then it's time to call 1866WEBKINZ 9 to 5 EST M-F.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 10:23 AM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I've been locked out a couple of times because of typos, but never longer than overnight. I did learn not to try to enter too many codes at one sitting - you really have to pay attention.

I hope that clearing your cache or something gets you back in business again.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-10-2009, 10:28 AM   #10
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

I too was locked out on a weekend and could not get in until Monday. I hope you are back up and entering codes. If not, calll Ganz. or try the suggestion to just click behind the message. I will try that one next time. Good luck.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Closed