Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Help! Locked out of Code Shop (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/help-locked-out-code-shop-479320/)

MissGoddess103-09-2009 08:51 AM

Help! Locked out of Code Shop

Hello to all, I hope someone here can help me with my current problem in WW. I was entering an entire box (36 code cards) of the new series 4 trading cards in the code room. I was watching a tv show at the same time, and I guess I incorrectly entered codes maybe 3 or 4 times out of about 30 codes that I got done before I got a message that I was being locked out of the code shop for 24 hours for entering too many incorrect codes. The problem is that this was 4 days ago, and I still keep getting that message everyday?!?! Help!!! Has anyone had this happen before? How do I get ganz to unlock the code room for me again? :wallbash:

Dogluver62003-09-2009 09:17 AM

Re: Help! Locked out of Code Shop

Hi MissGoddess!

With all of the glitches Ganz is having lately, I'm guessing it's a glitch. If you really want to enter your codes, try contacting Ganz :)

reya03-09-2009 09:29 AM

Aww that's a bummer I've had that happen before. Generally I just wait until after midnight Kinz time and then it will be unlocked for you to enter codes again. It doesn't take many mistakes for them to lock you out. I've been locked out several times lol those 8's and B's are hard to tell apart and some others look similar too so I am always making mistakes when entering them lol Since it didn't unlock for you after midnight the first day I would definitely put a call in as it sounds like a glitch problem for sure. Good Luck :)

Ritzcracker03-09-2009 01:18 PM

Have you tried clearing your cache, so the old info is gone? I've never been locked out of the code shop before, but I think that you're supposed to be able to try again the next day. Call Ganz if it still doesn't work.

sno427003-09-2009 01:39 PM

Maybe it's 1 BUSINESS day + cause it was a weekend it ended up being 4 days instead of the 1 ??

Sorry to hear that, hope it's removed today :)

danathorn03-09-2009 02:00 PM

It is hard, when you get so many cards and your eyes start swimming from trying to enter all those numbers! Go behind the notice and enter it anyway, it will work. Then the notice will go away (unless you should happen to mess up a number again, which I have done MANY times). It will not affect your codes or items, I have done this for over a year, I am not the best at entering lots of codes!

From what I was told by Cust Svc. the message comes up as a precaution for computer programs that enter random numbers....

reya03-09-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danathorn (Post 13385294)
It is hard, when you get so many cards and your eyes start swimming from trying to enter all those numbers! Go behind the notice and enter it anyway, it will work. Then the notice will go away (unless you should happen to mess up a number again, which I have done MANY times). It will not affect your codes or items, I have done this for over a year, I am not the best at entering lots of codes!

From what I was told by Cust Svc. the message comes up as a precaution for computer programs that enter random numbers....

Wow that is a great tip, I never knew you could go behind it like that, I'll have to keep that in mind :)

EXOTERIC03-09-2009 11:08 PM

Again, I'd like to suggest clearing your cache and cookies. If you tried that and a reboot, tried different browsers and it sill didn't work then it's time to call 1866WEBKINZ 9 to 5 EST M-F.

marnabear03-10-2009 10:23 AM

I've been locked out a couple of times because of typos, but never longer than overnight. I did learn not to try to enter too many codes at one sitting - you really have to pay attention.

I hope that clearing your cache or something gets you back in business again.

nuttienetz03-10-2009 10:28 AM

I too was locked out on a weekend and could not get in until Monday. I hope you are back up and entering codes. If not, calll Ganz. or try the suggestion to just click behind the message. I will try that one next time. Good luck.