Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 05:30 AM   #21
petlover0416
Webkinz :)

gymnasticsgirl416 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help! I've been cloned.

ok Definatly contact Ganz. even if you hav dine this before with no luck. contact them and tell them wat is going on!! this is mena and un-called for. I hope you get it fixed!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 06:12 AM   #22
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

This is most bizarre! For sure, contact Ganz so you don't get in trouble under the three strike rule. Would it be possible to open an account with one lil kinz and only take that pet to the TR and never tell anyone that it is you? I have never been to kinzchat plus and this gives me one more erason to stay away. You just never know who you'll run into there.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 06:27 AM   #23
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

My suggestion would be to change your password and see if it still happens. It sounds to me as if maybe someone figured out your username and password and is going in on your account. Especially, if Ganz is only showing one account with your name and pet. I have a school aged daughter that said that some kids are looking over other kids shoulders and getting passwords and logging into people's accounts so they can't do webkinz at her school anymore.
My adult daughter was in WW world and had a weird thing happened. She was in a garden room chatting with other people. An elephant named Ellie came in and was saying some stuff that wasn't really mean but wasn't very nice. So my daughter told her to be nice. She and another user left that room and went to another room together. This elephant came into the room and after a while and said "I found you" and neither my daughter or the other person could figure out how they were found when the elephant was not on either person's friends list and they had changed color zones. My daughter said it was really kind of creepy that they could be found so quickly.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 06:32 AM   #24
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Aw, I feel bad that's happening.
I think you should go to the Clubhouse with a different pet from now on.
Jake is offline Male
Old 11-05-2008, 06:38 AM   #25
Danielle(Dani)♥

Dolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDolphingirl56 radiates beauty and kindness all around

That's kinda wierd!
Dolphingirl56 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #26

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by froggymom617
My suggestion would be to change your password and see if it still happens. It sounds to me as if maybe someone figured out your username and password and is going in on your account. Especially, if Ganz is only showing one account with your name and pet. I have a school aged daughter that said that some kids are looking over other kids shoulders and getting passwords and logging into people's accounts so they can't do webkinz at her school anymore.
My adult daughter was in WW world and had a weird thing happened. She was in a garden room chatting with other people. An elephant named Ellie came in and was saying some stuff that wasn't really mean but wasn't very nice. So my daughter told her to be nice. She and another user left that room and went to another room together. This elephant came into the room and after a while and said "I found you" and neither my daughter or the other person could figure out how they were found when the elephant was not on either person's friends list and they had changed color zones. My daughter said it was really kind of creepy that they could be found so quickly.

Sounds creepy indeed!!!! Thanks
idog1995 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2008, 06:12 PM   #27
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

HOLY COW! That IS so bizarre! Contact Ganz immediately because that is very creepy! Stay safe out there.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 06:37 AM   #28
lbj14 has disabled reputation

I think by now everyone that plays in KCP often knows that that fake one is a fake, it's gotten pretty of old by now.
lbj14 is offline Male
Old 11-21-2008, 09:14 AM   #29
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

i would tell your friends that if you run into a pet that looks like me and has my name but says mean things that it is not you and to just leave the room or ignore the clone. It sounds like this person is doing it for the attention so if you just ignore them they might go away. Same goes for you, do not get into an argument or say anything at all just ignore them, and write down the information such as room color time zone etc if you get a warning so you can call Gantz and explain it to them.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 09:44 AM   #30

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Is it the Tiger Snake pet? If so, I've met her, and she's a real bully.
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Closed