Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: HELP! It's URGENT!

Okay so here's the story... my friend (anonumous(IDK if I spelled it right)) needs a webkinz in 2

days or his/her account would be closed in WW, and she needs a way to get one so I

suggested that he/she would get her brother to beg for one but his/her mom goes to work

and his/her dad goes learning. And no this is not me who's account is expiring, it's a good friend.

But note this is quite serious since an account is on the line, should she sneek out (lol!) beg or

whatever, post your idea here. Thanks for your help and idea
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay here are some questions asked that I'll gladly answer

Quote:
Do you have a Walgreen's nearby?

Has she talked to her parents to find out when they could take her? Or do they just not want to?
1) Not that I know of since I don't know exactly where he/she lives
2) His/her parent goes to work everyday so they are quite busy

Quote:
Does your friend have their own money to buy a new pet? Why can't a parent take your friend when they are not working or whatever?
No, his/her parent took away all the money, Hmmmm that's quite a good idea Let me run it by him/her.
Quote:
After the expiration date of the account you have a grace period before you totally lose your account. I think it is at least 30 days. So I think your friend could wait until someone could take them to get a new Webkinz.
I have no idea if this really is the last of her 30 days or if it's just 2 days until retiring, I have no idea.
Quote:
why don't YOU buy her one?????
I would LOVE to buy one for him/her but I have no idea where he/she lives & since we cannot give codes here)
Quote:
Oh.. I read it again & I saw that she needed a way to get to a store! Ask them if maybe your mother could bring her ??? ? OR you could go for her?
Again I don't know where she lives and have no idea how to give her one.
Quote:
As a parent, i know that is one of my children comes to me and offers to do some extra jobs if i will get something they dearly want, i usually will go for that...
Begging never works with me, but if one of them is willing to offer to work for what they want, i will make that deal with them. That might work for her/him- you never know.....
Good idea!!!! I think I'll ask him/her if doing that is okay

NOTE - My friend is a fellow WI member so he/she can read the messages.

Last edited by Blade; 04-02-2009 at 08:25 PM..
Blade is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #2
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: HELP! It's URGENT!

actually, speaking from an adult point of view.... i really think your friend would get better results by talking to their parents. i know the time looks limited, but having been a parent, i really disliked begging.....it kind of turned me off.
if webkinz means that much to your friend... it should be them to make the move to talk to their parents some way some how.
i know this isn't much help, but i have tried to give some advice.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 06:16 PM   #3
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

I would not suggest that your friend sneak out. As a parent I don't think that begging is the best plan either.

Does your friend have their own money to buy a new pet? Why can't a parent take your friend when they are not working or whatever?

After the expiration date of the account you have a grace period before you totally lose your account. I think it is at least 30 days. So I think your friend could wait until someone could take them to get a new Webkinz. Do you have a Walgreen's nearby? They are open late, and have a sale starting soon.

Has she talked to her parents to find out when they could take her? Or do they just not want to?
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #4
puppyloves

why don't YOU buy her one?????
Old 04-02-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I'm so sorry to hear that someone's account is going to expire but you definitely should tell them not to sneak out, something terrible could happen to them. If their parents are too busy to take them why not try asking a friend or their parents to pick one up and then they can pay them back. Another option now is to have their parents, since they are too busy to go out, purchase the deluxe membership, which can be done on line and that would extend their membership for another month up to another year. If you haven't checked it out go to the e- store and take a look. I hope everything works out.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #6
ebaday

Well you have an extra month from the day the account to expires to adopt a pet and still have all your stuff. If your friend is that worried then maybe then can send their stuff to you and you could keep it until they get a new pet.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #7
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

i agree 100% with miss spots, when you try to talk with an adult - like an adult - they will usually agree to help you out. i am a grown up, and let me say -i am much more willing to do something when asked in a resonable way with NO WHINING!
try it and good luck!
Aimless is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 06:22 PM   #8
ilovebeckymost‚ô•

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

She/he shouldn't beg or sneak out. If she/he loves Webkinz that much as we heard in the thread, her/his parents would understand.
Begging and sneaking out would make the parents punish, by returning the toy or taking away Webkinz for the day.
I know I didn't really help, and I think you don't want to hear this, but it's best just by talking to the parents.
And if you are so interested, why don't you go and buy your friend one?
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 06:24 PM   #9
buzzbritt3

BrittanyMB is on a distinguished road

Tell her not to worry.
when the account expires she gets 30 days before she is completely locked out of her account
and during those 30 days she is allowed to play on her webkinz and do everything she normally would, but once those 30 days is up she loses the accounr forever, so she still has a month.
i'm sure her parents will have sometime off during that month to bring her to the store. OR if she has her own money, maybe she could give it to you and you could go and purchase her the webkinz?
BrittanyMB is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 06:26 PM   #10
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

I didn't want to read the other suggestions until I posted mine. I just wanted to give you MY opinion.

What I would do is I would walk up to my parents and calmly explain what's happening.
Maybe she could just ask them if she can get a Lil' Kinz or something and that she can work it off : ) I think that sounds like a good idea, no?
And if they say no, tell her to ask them if she can just use allowance that they can maybe give for chores...
Point is that I think she should just never resort to going behind her parent's backs and just explain and work it off. That's the best solution in my eyes.

I hope that I helped you!

P.S. I'm not a mom so I wouldn't know about how they'll react, but if my child offered to even pay it off rather than just asking, then I would be super proud and let it happen

- Ciara

Oh.. I read it again & I saw that she needed a way to get to a store! Ask them if maybe your mother could bring her ??? ? OR you could go for her?

Trying my best to help, : )
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
help!, pie was here!