Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2008, 08:55 PM   #1
LYSSA2
Webkinz :)

lyssikinz2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Help Its About The Winterfest!!!

Hello everybody,
I just need to ask one simple quesion DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE MOST
SNOWFLAKES POP UP OR ANY TIPS ON THE SNOWFLAKES BECAUSE THAT
WOULD HELP ME SO MUCH I AM SORTA A **** SO YEAH PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
PLZ PLZ IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ON HOW TO GET MORE SNOWFLAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW THANKFUL I AM FOR ALL OF YOU HELPFUL PPL
PLZ POST!!!!!!!!

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SORRY IF I SOUND DESPRATE BUT I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A POSTING THAT YOU THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 08:57 PM   #2
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Help Its About The Winterfest!!!

The more you stay in one place the greater your chances are. They are only coming about one in a half hour. Do Quizzy's and you can earn money and your eyes are on the screen so you won't miss a snowflake flying by. Or do a game in your room. They don't make too many appearances in the arcade.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
LYSSA2

Thanks So Much!!!!
Any Other Tips You Have 4 Me?

---------- lyssikinz2 added 10 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

COME ON PPL PLZ HELP!!!!!!!

Last edited by lyssikinz2; 01-30-2008 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-30-2008, 09:38 PM   #4
tyray18
Gifted
tybec is on a distinguished road

Like Katey said stay in one place. I would suggest reading the newspaper. Read the W Tales. Great stories and your eyes will be on the screen. I wouldn't go to the arcade or Tournaments. Your dock has to be visible to get flakes. Some peoples flakes are coming on 6 minute intervals.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:02 AM   #5
Razor68 is an unknown quantity at this point

play a checkers game in your room. do it on the hard level. you geta lot of KCand you could geta snowflakes. JUST DON'T CHANGE YOUR ROOM!

proud owner of 9 webkinz :pgn::bas::gr::chi::goo:
Old 01-31-2008, 12:37 PM   #6
cfcsinger17
Gifted

CutieKitty is on a distinguished road

Ok.. i get the most snowflakes i just wait in my room and play checkers, make recipies, or wash my pet and while im doing that, a snow flake comes when i am playing the games. Other people say that you can get them at quizzy's. while you earn kinzcash. thats a good idea too.
CutieKitty is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 12:52 PM   #7
Gift Guru

sba1995 is a glorious beacon of lightsba1995 is a glorious beacon of light

There was a thread on here back during fallfest with so GREAT tips on catching flakes, such as how to have more than one account open at a time...I'll go hunt for it can come back and post it here.

---------- sba1995 added 7 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

OKay I found the link. The pictures have been removed so let me add a few things. I have 5 accounts open right now and also WI.I used the link posted in the thread and have my windows staggered like stairs on my screen so that I can see the left 2 inches if each WW window. I then stay in my room and block my pet in. That way when you are clicking fast for a leaf your pet won't begin walking. You cannot catch a flake until your pet has stopped walking...I did this my putting my pet in the corner and putting items all around it so it can't walk. When I first start hunting, I stock up on food so that I can feed my pet as it gets hungry...white rice is the best hunger boost for the price. It only costs 5 KC and boosts your pets hunger 7 points. When you go to the W-shop it pulls up over your room and you can't see if a flake floats by. I do have a couple of games to block my pet in so that I can play them in my room if I get bored, but I'm usually chatting or on WI. Anyway...here is the link and good luck catching these last two days.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...p-t102841.html

Last edited by sba1995; 01-31-2008 at 12:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-31-2008, 01:26 PM   #8
Sokka

Usallay in your room.When you are staying still.I hope I could help.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:48 PM   #9
LYSSA2

View Post Originally Posted by tybec
Like Katey said stay in one place. I would suggest reading the newspaper. Read the W Tales. Great stories and your eyes will be on the screen. I wouldn't go to the arcade or Tournaments. Your dock has to be visible to get flakes. Some peoples flakes are coming on 6 minute intervals.

omg thanks so much you have been an auh-mazing help!!!!!!!

---------- lyssikinz2 added 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sba1995
There was a thread on here back during fallfest with so GREAT tips on catching flakes, such as how to have more than one account open at a time...I'll go hunt for it can come back and post it here.

OKay I found the link. The pictures have been removed so let me add a few things. I have 5 accounts open right now and also WI.I used the link posted in the thread and have my windows staggered like stairs on my screen so that I can see the left 2 inches if each WW window. I then stay in my room and block my pet in. That way when you are clicking fast for a leaf your pet won't begin walking. You cannot catch a flake until your pet has stopped walking...I did this my putting my pet in the corner and putting items all around it so it can't walk. When I first start hunting, I stock up on food so that I can feed my pet as it gets hungry...white rice is the best hunger boost for the price. It only costs 5 KC and boosts your pets hunger 7 points. When you go to the W-shop it pulls up over your room and you can't see if a flake floats by. I do have a couple of games to block my pet in so that I can play them in my room if I get bored, but I'm usually chatting or on WI. Anyway...here is the link and good luck catching these last two days.

Omg its helps so much!!!

---------- lyssikinz2 added 8 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sba1995

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I DID WHAT YOU SAID ALL OF YOU GUYS SAID AND I GOT ONE RIGHT AWAY ANYMORE IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by lyssikinz2; 01-31-2008 at 03:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed