Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 06:53 AM   #1
I'm a Shabby Chic
Webkinz :)

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Question Unanswered: HELP!!I'm trying to take pictures of my rooms

OK, I have read several people's instructions on how to take pictures of your rooms to put on here, first step is to press "print screen" button and step 2 is open "paint" ...question: where does the screenshot go after you push the "print screen" button so you can find it to paste it in "paint"? When I press the "print screen" button, nothing happens, then I open "paint" and hit "edit" like it says, but there's no picture to "paste". Am I being blonde here or what????
peggios is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 06:59 AM   #2
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HELP!!I'm trying to take pictures of my rooms

The picture is held in the computers memory until you paste it. As long as you go directly to Paint and do a "Control" "V" simultaneously it should just show up in Paint.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 07:06 AM   #3
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
The picture is held in the computers memory until you paste it. As long as you go directly to Paint and do a "Control" "V" simultaneously it should just show up in Paint.
I appreciate your answer, but it doens't show up in paint when I do that....UGH this is so frustrating!
Old 03-09-2009, 07:10 AM   #4
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Ok.
Print screen the pic
Go to paint
Paste to paint.

If you don't paste anything before that it should work! Do you want me to make it for you?
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 07:16 AM   #5
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
Ok.
Print screen the pic
Go to paint
Paste to paint.

If you don't paste anything before that it should work! Do you want me to make it for you?
How would you make it for me? I got one in paint by pressing "control" then "print screen" that's what my husband just came in and told me, but then I got stuck again with the whole editing process. I have, like 40 rooms, so I have to do that "reserve post" thingy too!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 07:18 AM   #6
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Ok, never mind I make it for you. The controls are print screen, alt and control, then paste to paint. Paste is Control V.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 07:18 AM   #7
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way

How soon do you see replies when posted in a thread?
Old 03-09-2009, 07:26 AM   #8
Gifted

As soon as the member clicks the Reply button.

Last edited by wowewe; 03-09-2009 at 07:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 07:29 AM   #9
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Just to make sure we are on the same page here is how I always do it:

If you want to upload a room or pet from WW do a screen capture. It is the key on your keyboard with Prt Scr on it. Next open the program "paint". Then control paste ("Control" "V") the screen capture into "Paint" or go to the Edit Menu and select "Paste". Next, crop the picture to the size you want by putting a box around the area you want and then selecting crop. Then save your new image as a gif (or JPEG) to your desktop.

If the Paste selection is not showing up when you go to Paint I really do not know what to tell you.

You will have to do the process from the start with each individual screen shot that you want to use.

When you make a post here is is pretty much instantaneous.

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 03-09-2009 at 07:38 AM..
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 08:06 AM   #10
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

You might find this link very helpful
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Closed