Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Help! I'm stuck

In Jumble Berries Fields. I can't get out.
Here is the message that keeps coming up.

Also, my whole computer is still all messed up from the guy who hacked us doing Remote Access.
Both mine and mom's computers are having trouble. I found another thing that it looks like the Language is all messed up. Instead of doing English, it's doing other things, like Latin or some other odd language.
Like if I try to put a checkmark, it puts some other kind of characrter. or for Money, it does other things instead of for where we are.
Since English is spelled in Latin and I don't know Latin, I have no idea what to do or how to change things.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgarcadegameerrordec0820113.JPG (17.7 KB, 20 views)
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

Default Re: Help! I'm stuck

You should try lgging out, and if that does not work i would suggest calling ganz.
Littlekozmo is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

You can try and reboot/restart your computer.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

are you trying to access the Tools bar or something while playing Jumble Berries Fields? because the pop up happens every time i do it
wenjun is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #5

Oldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to all

I get that message when I try to exit other than by the X in the upper left of Jumble berries.
Oldspring1 is offline Male
Old 12-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

The reason that the message is showing up is because you need to complete the game before exiting. If you absolutely have to leave, then you should log out of WW. Jumbleberry Fields is a fun game to complete, however, and you can finish it quickly before exiting.

As for the language problem, that seems quite mysterious. You should contact Ganz about it, they will probably be able to fix it. I'm not quite sure how you can contact Ganz, but you could ask one of our moderators here on WI. I hope the issues get fixed.

Last edited by tigerdove; 12-10-2011 at 01:00 AM..
Old 12-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #7

Oldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to all

It's understandable that there is no Latin word for English, but you might see Anglia, Latin for England

In case the language isn't Latin, if you quote some of it, someone on WI can tell what it is and tell what "English" is in that language.

Last edited by Oldspring1; 12-08-2011 at 07:31 PM..
Oldspring1 is offline Male
Old 12-08-2011, 07:42 PM   #8
minniekins

Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!

Yeah you have to click the x first. It does that if you click the "Things to do" menu first.
Maddiekinz100 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 01:03 AM   #9
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

Before you go any where else you have to click the x in the upper right hand corner. After you do that if your coumputer still seems hacked, log out, and see what happeneds. If the language problem continues call ganz and ask about this situation.
Gringersnap is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 01:36 AM   #10
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Everyone has given you such great answers for the Jumble Berries Fields issue.

As far as the language issue... When you go to Welcome to Webkinz and in the upper right hand corner there is a button with a world on it. Click it and it will bring up your languages to choose from
If you still need to contact Ganz here is a link with all the info...Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki I would personally call them.
Good Luck!!! Karen

karenpd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tigerdove is here