Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

FULTZEE will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Help... I'm new here

On Thursday night when I logged into my account ALL of my gems were missing . Now I can't even get on. The account says all sorts of reasons why I can't get on. I have about 15 pets and was getting close to my first crown.

The strange thing is that I can get onto my mom's account and my daughter can log on. When I go to the BFF list on my mom's acount and click on my user name it says "undefined." None of my stuff shows on my pages.

I don't want to lose my pets (have purchased all of them "15" since September 200.

Is there a contact number or e-mail?

~Jenn <~~missing my babies
FULTZEE is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #2
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Default Re: Help... I'm new here

I know that the Webkinz servers have been quirky for the past few days...people have been able to log in sporadically. Keep checking...you should be able to log in soon (fingers crossed) If not, Ganz can be reached by calling 1-800-WEBKINZ. Good luck!
Old 03-29-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

It's a widespread glitch.. I'll find the phone number for ya.
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-29-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
e'z crazy for webkin

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Hi, I think you are probably having the same glitch as many people here on WI. Don't worry I'm sure all your gems are fine they were probably just missing because of the glitch that's been going around. Yes the email and phone # is here on the forum somewhere hang on and I'll see if I can find it for you.

phone is 1-866-webkinz email: http://customerservice.webkinz.com/c.../cs_index.html

Last edited by mira128; 03-29-2009 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: found info
mira128 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #5
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

I guess someone already got the number. Try calling in the morning, keep pushing "0" till you get to a human.
pounder is offline Male
Old 03-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #6

Talking to someone on another no. 1(866)236-1941. He has no clue what Webkinz is, but the number the 1(800) WEBKINZ says to call.

Grr

LOL he was going to send someone here to fix my computer. Guy has no idea what WEBKINZ are....

Last edited by FULTZEE; 03-29-2009 at 08:20 PM..
Old 03-29-2009, 08:25 PM   #7
ebbies and I are

duckee is on a distinguished road

Don't worry! There has been a TON of glitches. If it isn't back to normal soon call Ganz at 1-800-WEBKINZ ( i think thats the number)
duckee is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 08:33 PM   #8

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Well first of all welcome to WI. Ganz is having a lot of problems since their maintence on Friday night and many people myself included are having all different kinds of problems. Your account should be fine and everything back to nornal once they get these cleared up. You won't lose your pets.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 08:34 PM   #9

My poor daughter had ALL of her pets drained down to zero some time back and she is still trying to get them all into shape. It was going to cost over $10,000 to go to spa.

I guess this is why we should have more tna one account.

Allrighty~ thanks.. I really would be sad to lose my cute little gateway cow.

I guess until I'm back and up u can find me on mehdonna
Old 03-29-2009, 08:52 PM   #10
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Weird.. Contact Ganz.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder