Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

2cookie2 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Help? I'm new! (:

Hey Guys, I'm cookie! I just joined Webkinz insider today and I'm really confused! I apologize if this isn't where this belongs, but I just really need some help here, and the title of this forum seemed appropriate for my questions. Anyways, I had a few questions:

1. How do I message another member? (A few members have messaged me, and I don't know how to message back!)

2. How do I edit my profile? (I want to make it all pretty, but I'm so confused and not comfortable with this layout).

3. Is there any introductory on how to use this site? (:

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I'm just really confused right now and I don't really know what I'm doing. Any answers would be appreciated! Thanks so much in advance!
2cookie2 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by kinzpost
Hey there! Welcome to WI! I hope your time here is fantastic!

1. You must become a 'Webkinz' to post on members profiles. To become a 'webkinz' you must have at least 10 posts and be a member for 24 hours.

2. This link might help (please click this)

3. Yes, the FAQ (click this). If the FAQ don't answer all your questions, just ask
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Help? I'm new! (:

1. You must become a 'Webkinz' to post on members profiles. To become a 'webkinz' you must have at least 10 posts and be a member for 24 hours.

3. Yes, the FAQ (click this). If the FAQ don't answer all your questions, just ask
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 08:02 PM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

1. How do I message another member? (A few members have messaged me, and I don't know how to message back!)
Once you become a webkinz, you can then click on their avatar or username and will be brought to their profile where you can leave a message. You will become a webkinz after you've made 10 posts and have been a member for 24 hours.

2. How do I edit my profile? (I want to make it all pretty, but I'm so confused and not comfortable with this layout).
On your profile there should be a button that says "custimize profile". Click that and you can change the color and such. Make sure to save your changes.

3. Is there any introductory on how to use this site? (:
There are the Rules and the FAQ

You posted it in the right section by the way. This is the section for help.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 08:02 PM   #4
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

Welcome Cookie! Make sure you read the FAQ and Rules

1. How do I message another member? (A few members have messaged me, and I don't know how to message back!)-
You must wait until you become a webkinz (have 10+ posts and have been a member for at least 24 hours)

2. How do I edit my profile? (I want to make it all pretty, but I'm so confused and not comfortable with this layout).--
Go to your profile, click Customise Profile and select all the colours you want (there's a guide somewhere..)

3. Is there any introductory on how to use this site? (:-
Not that I know of..
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 08:03 PM   #5

hugged has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kinzpost

They're exactly right. And don't worry, your post isn't in the wrong place. Have fun on WI!
hugged is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 08:05 PM   #6

2cookie2 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much everyone! I'll be sure to read through those forums. Hopefully I'll be on top of this soon! (: Just one more question, How do I make this thread an 'answered' one? I think that I'm supposed to mark it answered once my question(s) are answered.. but I don't really know how. = )
2cookie2 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #7

hugged has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by 2cookie2
Thank you so much everyone! I'll be sure to read through those forums. Hopefully I'll be on top of this soon! (: Just one more question, How do I make this thread an 'answered' one? I think that I'm supposed to mark it answered once my question(s) are answered.. but I don't really know how. = )
It says in green at the top of each post, "Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]" Click that and the thread will be closed. Hope this helped.
hugged is offline Female
Closed

Tags
have fun on wi!