Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 05:03 PM   #1
Peacee :]]
Webkinz :)

-Abbs7 is a glorious beacon of light-Abbs7 is a glorious beacon of light-Abbs7 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Help! I'm new!

Hi Everyone.

How do you change your font? How do you get that picture that's under you username?

How do you get the saying or thing under you reply?

Ex.--> Hi Everyone

Help is GREATLY appercitaed.

Also, how do you get your profile pretty?
-Abbs7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Help! I'm new!

See up at the top left hand of the page? There is a thing that says "User CP"

If you click that, you can find a variety of options where you can change your avatar, font, etc.

To decorate your profile, look across the screen to the right, you'll see "quick links"
Then you'll see a link to your profile. After that it will bring you to a page where you can edit the settings of your profile.

Does that help?
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

First, welcome. Now, For most of the questions, you can find the answer in the user control panel, located under the quick links section at the top of the screen. The pictures are called avatars. Click on change your avatar. Change your font in the user CP too. The thing under your reply is called a signature. Find that under the edit your signature part. Welcome, and I hopoe you have fun here!
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 11-24-2008, 05:18 PM   #4
Peacee :]]
Webkinz :)

-Abbs7 is a glorious beacon of light-Abbs7 is a glorious beacon of light-Abbs7 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you everyone! I'm going to do some work now!
-Abbs7 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2008, 05:19 PM   #5
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

You can click on the 'UserCP' under the SkateBoarding Pig under the WI Fall Banner at the top of your screen. You then click on the 'Edit Options' in the Drop-Down Menu. Then scroll down till you find the selection box for font color and font type box. Good Luck!
Old 11-24-2008, 05:34 PM   #6
♥Mrs♥Nick♥Jonas

Hi-I may be new but I still know this stuff X)
To get words under your user:
Got to Quick Links then Edit your Details :]
To get an avatar:
Go to UserCP and then press "Edit avatar".Upload a picture or use the URL.
Closed