Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 04:11 PM   #31
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im making a new room and look whats happening!

Go to the page where you originally log in, under the login button is a section called "Customer Service" (I think). Click on that and it brings you to another page and about half way down is an option for "I have something stuck". That brings up 3 choices and the middle one I believe is I have something stuck in my room. Fill out the form and click submit. They will fix it.
Aboo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #32
Gifted

neely98 is on a distinguished road

sorry about your luck but try makin g sure that you click the edit button befor you move something!
:bas:

p.s. dog lover!

---------- neely98 added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

try making sure you actually pressed the edit button befor moving an item!

p.s. i've had this prob. before!

Last edited by neely98; 04-08-2008 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-08-2008, 07:50 PM   #33
FunnyKCheerful
Webkinz :)
FunnyKCheerful is an unknown quantity at this point

What I would do I'd take the pictures by pressing Prt Scr/and/or Sys Rq. Then show the pictures to Ganz and they'd pribaly do something.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:29 PM   #34
meowface is on a distinguished road

My pets sometimes walk around in midair lol and its a pain cause i have to leave my house then come back
Old 04-09-2008, 08:55 PM   #35
NoGrinchHere
Gift Trainee

NoGrinchHere will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by charming33
---

some one help me.. how do i make a avataR???????

---------- charming33 added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size. i want this avatar how do i get it?
Go to the picture you want. Right click on it - choose Save Image As - save it someplace you can find it again (maybe on your desktop) Now you can go to User CP - Edit Avatar - go to Custom Avatar at the bottom of the page and upload the picture you saved. Hope this helps!!
Old 04-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #36

Aubry is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im making a new room and look whats happening!

Don't worry I have the same problem too! It's just that I only have one trophy and it's stuck too. Also its not stuck because of the new webkinz stadium. I had my trophy stuck before the webkinz stadium came out. Also I don't know how to stop the trophy from getting stuck.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:55 PM   #37
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Aboo
Go to the page where you originally log in, under the login button is a section called "Customer Service" (I think). Click on that and it brings you to another page and about half way down is an option for "I have something stuck". That brings up 3 choices and the middle one I believe is I have something stuck in my room. Fill out the form and click submit. They will fix it.
This is the answer. I have had so many Zingos Pop trophies stuck you wouldn't believe it. It is funny to see them floating in mid air. I have had magical lamps and crayons as well (anything that is put on a table.) I've even had a floating frog.

Log off and on first or leave the room and then return. If this doesn't work. Follow Abboo's directions. My levitating objects were all fixed within two days.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:16 PM   #38

gabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by lightson50
So im just making a trophy room; puttting them on pedestals and rearranging them. Thats when I go to my other room go back to the trophy room and my SERIES 2 COLLECTER GOLD TROPHY........STUCK I am so sad. Now I go to the W-shop to get floors and walls buy them put them in and my Zingoz trophy is stuck Now I've stopped organizing them hoping they will become unstuck. I think there is so many glitches because the new stadium. Whenever there is a new thing glitches happen. I also have to say this morning I went to my bulldogs room (he was sleeping) then went back to the other room and there my bulldog was sleeping in MIDAIR!!!??? Its crazy!! Last glitch I saw today was when I put my pop trophy on the pedestal it said there was no space in the container! Anyone else have weird glitches??
On the Webkinz home page, click on customer support. Then you click on Item stuck...send them an email telling them what is stuck....they emal you back and then they fix it. They have fixed a couple of things for me that have gotten stuck. gabby1978:easter:
Old 04-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #39
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by hip_happy_hop
I have had something stuck in my room. It was my Trading Card binder. I wrote them a letter or you can call them. A couple days later, I saw the binder in my dock!
I constantly am writing to them in the customer support area and it is not working. Is there a phone number that I can call. If so, can I have it. I continually have problems with items getting stuck and so does my son. But my biggest problem of all is that I keep getting ripped off when I adopt a pet. I have almost 50 webkinz and my son has around 70. We will put the same pets into our accts and he will get the prize that comes with the pet, plus food, plus an exclusive and then a bonus box with an exclusive and this is what Ganz said should happen after your 10th pet. Well I never get that. I will get the item that comes with pet, food item and the bonus gift box and when I usually open the bonus gift box it is something that I already have 2, 3 and 4 of the same thing. Ganz told me that they try not to duplicate. No instead they triplicate. lol
Momasandi is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 10:31 PM   #40

delamelia is an unknown quantity at this point

Today I walked into my Midevil/Space/Storage not really complete room with Quazar and there were no walls for the first few minutes! Lol! Here's a pic...Click the image to open in full size.

It fixed itself but it sure was funny!
Closed