Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
MorganasMom
Webkinz :)

kristaw5 is a forum hero
kristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum hero

Question Unanswered: HELP! Im having my 1st party and have no idea what to do!

Hi all! Im hosting my 1st webkinz party Monday morning. Sad to say Im pretty much doing it just to get the key to kinzville. But I have no idea what parties are like. I have never been to one and I dont know how to be a good hostess. Please give me some ideas and suggestions. Thanks so much everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2011, 12:02 AM   #2

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Default Re: HELP! Im having my 1st party and have no idea what to do!

Did you set it up yet? It's best to do it at midnight so there are more spots open. Before the start of your party, you have to be in your room. If it's a house party, that's the room your party will be in. If it's not, you will be in a certain room depending on your party pack. There will be a "Party countdown" in the upper right corner. When the party starts, just click "Go to party" and the party will start. If it's a house party, you need to be there or your guests can't come. If it's not, your guests will still be able to come. During your party, you will be able to play games and talk with the other guests. Enjoy your party!
Old 01-09-2011, 12:06 AM   #3

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

The games will be spaced about 5 minutes apart, with a countdown clock showing when it will be. The last 5 minutes will be for gift bags. All in all, they are easy after you get a time slot set up. Then you just have to remember what time your party is, turn on your kinzchat phone, and enjoy. Good luck!
bronkinz is offline Male
Old 01-09-2011, 03:28 AM   #4
MorganasMom

kristaw5 is a forum hero
kristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum herokristaw5 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Ladybugheart
Did you set it up yet? It's best to do it at midnight so there are more spots open. Before the start of your party, you have to be in your room. If it's a house party, that's the room your party will be in. If it's not, you will be in a certain room depending on your party pack. There will be a "Party countdown" in the upper right corner. When the party starts, just click "Go to party" and the party will start. If it's a house party, you need to be there or your guests can't come. If it's not, your guests will still be able to come. During your party, you will be able to play games and talk with the other guests. Enjoy your party!
I got my time slot. Invites are out. How do I know if its a house party or not? Its an enchanted party if that matters.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:48 AM   #5

meggieswebbies will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kristaw5
I got my time slot. Invites are out. How do I know if its a house party or not? Its an enchanted party if that matters.
how much did it cost? if it was one of the 1000 KC ones and it DID NOT have a house icon on it it is at the clubhouse! if it DID have a house icon and was 750KC it will be at your webkinz house! im pretty sure the one you chose will be at the clubhouse! Hope this helps!
meggieswebbies is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 05:37 AM   #6
MorganasMom

kristaw5 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by meggieswebbies
how much did it cost? if it was one of the 1000 KC ones and it DID NOT have a house icon on it it is at the clubhouse! if it DID have a house icon and was 750KC it will be at your webkinz house! im pretty sure the one you chose will be at the clubhouse! Hope this helps!
Thanks. But I have no idea how much it costs. Guess I should have been paying more attention. Or I probably should have done some research BEFORE planning the party.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:33 AM   #7
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

This should help-- Party Packs - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #8

Priceless has disabled reputation

Just stay calm All of the advice you have gotten is correct so far, though I have never had my own party.

Just make sure to welcome guests when coming, and feel free to talk! Obviously, its your party. :]

Also make sure to check here: Party Packs - Webkinz Insider Wiki
It will be loaded with information that possibly could be helpful.

You also probably will have it in a separate room in the clubhouse where only your guests can go.

If you remember the theme of your party, you can easily go back to the W-shop and find out how much it was.

Hope you have a fun time at your party and congrats on being close to the Key of Kinzville!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-09-2011, 02:33 PM   #9

Chuvalo17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: HELP! Im having my 1st party and have no idea what to do!

Well, Your having your first webkinz party! Believe me, their lots and lots of fun. The party pack that you have (Enchanted Party Pack) is at another room. It is 1000 .
Basically, you just go with the flow. When it is the day of your party, log on atleast 10 minutes before it starts and make sure your phone is on the right color. Then, when it is 5 minutes until the party, it will have a countdown at the top right hand corner. When its time, you click go to party. Then , you will be inside the room. The games will start every 5 minutes. Some games can have 3 + players, and some can be for just 2 or more players. After all of the games, there will be a 5 min. countdown for the loot bag. When it is down to 0, you click grab a loot bag and then it will go to your dock. It is the same for all of the other members in the party. When the party is done, it will send everyone home including you.
This is all of the basic stuff you need to know about a party. The party will go on for 30 minutes. By the way, there will be some interactive items inside of the room. There is a piano, a royal table, a dragon bed, and more! Have fun !

Hope this helped!
Chuvalo17 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #10
puppy77410

KrissyMissy is an unknown quantity at this point

Just talk to your friends, play the games, and have fun!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-09-2011 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: red and blue ink are for staff only
KrissyMissy is offline Female
Closed