Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 12:40 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Help...I'm confused

Lastly when I place any accessories in my WW rooms, they get stuck where I place them. When I try to move them into there proper place, I am not able to edit the item in the room. It only happens with the accessories and not the furniture. Is there anything I can do?
Thanks to all:chi:
idog1995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2009, 12:44 PM   #2
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Help...I'm confused

That's odd - does it happen in every room or just one? With all your accessories?

I had a turkey that kept getting stuck under the table - it looked really odd - but I haven't heard of all accessories getting stuck.

Is the room very crowded?

Do you have a lot of stuff in your dock?
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 12:49 PM   #3
is finally a
krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!krislia is the cats pajamas!

When you put the furniture in your room, and it looks like its half there, move it slightly and it will pop it.

Hope I helped!

~krislia
krislia is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 03:08 PM   #4
ilovedog703
Lil Kinz
Sierra99 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you go to customer support on the webkinz screen and choose something stuck they usually fix it within 24 to 48 hours. I think it is just on of those things. Nothing you did.
Sierra99 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 03:12 PM   #5

Twilightly is on a distinguished road

Mine has been going to the floor when I leave the room and come back. It does it to the whole house. If I log out and then loggin, it's where it is supposed to be. Its been doing this all week.
Twilightly is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

If you'll click on the link on my siggy, I've written a thread about how to unstick a stuck item. What you can do is try logging off, clearing your cache, & logging back on. If you still have something stuck on the floor, you'llhave to cantact Ganz to get it unstuck, either by filling out their form or calling them. I've explained it on my thread. good luck
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 03:45 PM   #7
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I suggest doing what Momwhoplays suggested. That's probably the best
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 04:55 PM   #8

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
That's odd - does it happen in every room or just one? With all your accessories?

I had a turkey that kept getting stuck under the table - it looked really odd - but I haven't heard of all accessories getting stuck.

Is the room very crowded?

Do you have a lot of stuff in your dock?
I only have 40 items in my dock. It happened in two rooms. I purchased two plants to put on the side tables and they are on the floor. When I try to fix it, it doesn't let me and goes back to the walk mode. I also purchased the rare column and when I placed it in another room I was decorating it got stuck there and I can't seem to move it. Any clues ????

View Post Originally Posted by krislia
When you put the furniture in your room, and it looks like its half there, move it slightly and it will pop it.

Hope I helped!

~krislia
The problem is that I can not move it at all, not even "slightly

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
If you'll click on the link on my siggy, I've written a thread about how to unstick a stuck item. What you can do is try logging off, clearing your cache, & logging back on. If you still have something stuck on the floor, you'llhave to cantact Ganz to get it unstuck, either by filling out their form or calling them. I've explained it on my thread. good luck
Oh..thanks, that sounds like a plan that works . I will go try. Thank you again

View Post Originally Posted by Twilightly
Mine has been going to the floor when I leave the room and come back. It does it to the whole house. If I log out and then loggin, it's where it is supposed to be. Its been doing this all week.
Thanks for letting me know...it has been misbehaving lately-lol!
idog1995 is offline Female
Closed