Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
1. Make sure you can see what you wanted to be photographed on your comp. screen
2. Press the Print Screen/SysRq key on you keyboard (on mine it's right next to the F12 key)
3. Open up Paint
4. Paste (press keys control + c at the same time)
5. Select and cut the picture that you want
6. Open up a new paint
7. Paste (ctrl c)
8. Save the document as whatever you want
9. Open up where you want to put the picture
10. If you're posting a comment click go advanced
11. Click the paperclip on the first row next to the similies
12. Click browse next to one of the empty boxes
13. Type in the name of the document and click enter twice
14. Click save
15 go back to the paper clip and pick your document
Or, after step 8, follow these steps:
9. Go to www.tinypic.com
10. Upload your file (click browse next to the empty box)
11. Click copy next to the second box out of the four
12. Paste (ctrl v, or right click then select paste) )in a comment or thread on WI
I hope this helps! You can also check out the FAQ if you still need help, or you can just pm me =)
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.