Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 09:29 PM   #1
pokekid56
Webkinz :)

pokekid56 has a spectacular aura about

Question Unanswered: help i van't get to the WI homepage!

everytime i try to go to the homepage there is a HTTP 500 thing on my screen and can't connect! then the link right under WI's homepage was to the fourms. has this happened to u?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
pokekid56 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #2
ebaday

Default Re: help i van't get to the WI homepage!

Yep, that happened to me. In the end I just typed in www.webkinzinsider.com/forum and it brought me to the forum. I wonder what is up?
Old 04-07-2009, 09:43 PM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

no, i don't think it's happened to me. try re-typing the address. you may also want to restart your computer or clear your cache.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

same here. i am getting the 500 internal server error when i try to. the only way i was able to get to the forum was by googling the title of a thread i knew, and using that to log in.

i wonder what is happening?
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 04-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #5

opalescentangel is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm thinking it has something to do with them being forced to change their web address. Unfortunately I didn't think to bookmark it and now I can't get back to the homepage.
opalescentangel is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #6
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

UPDATE - i just managed to get to the homepage by clicking the "home" button at the top, but i still cannot get in the site at all by typing in an address.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:48 PM   #7
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Same thing happened to me.

Just type in www.webkinzinsider.com/forum like ebaday suggested, and once you log in you should be able to view the home page.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 09:48 PM   #8
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by opalescentangel
I'm thinking it has something to do with them being forced to change their web address. Unfortunately I didn't think to bookmark it and now I can't get back to the homepage.
the www.widotcom.com artical was actually a joke(but it works, when you type it in your address bar, it sends you here)
Old 04-07-2009, 10:32 PM   #9
ebbies and I are

duckee is on a distinguished road

It's happening to me too. It'll probably be fixed soon.

UPDATE:I can get on now!

Last edited by duckee; 04-07-2009 at 10:35 PM..
duckee is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 07:33 AM   #10
ebaday

When I tried widot.com that didn't work. It brought me to some advertisinig site.
Closed