Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 03:07 PM   #51
edward

Default Re: Help! I used the code for my pets name!

wat kind of webkinz? they cant steal it unless they r ur friend. it only shows the first 3 leters 2 other peoples

---------- edward added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

PM ME 2 TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Last edited by edward; 11-17-2008 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #52
ow imma...
Webkinz :)

95cute51 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by edward
wat kind of webkinz? they cant steal it unless they r ur friend. it only shows the first 3 leters 2 other peoples

---------- edward added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

PM ME 2 TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
no, acutually, it shows the first 3 letter of your user, then it shows your pets full name..
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 05:57 PM   #53
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

I am so glad they took care of that for you so quickly!!!! I am glad also you were persistant about it. Obviously you still don't want to tell anyone what the name was changed to or give any information out about what kind of pet either, I do hope they changed the code for you to or at least removed it so it can't be used to get into your account again.

Did you tell them also the name of the person you thought it was, I really hope they catch them!! How sad that someone would stoop that low as to steal from a WKW account. Hacker or otherwise they should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited by Wavbug; 11-17-2008 at 06:01 PM..
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 07:55 PM   #54
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

alright, first off, take that pet off your mypage, and try not to play with it until you contact Ganz and resolve the problem. I believe you can also set your mypage account to "private" so that only the people you trust can see it.

Hope i helped!
♥wanda
wanda259 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #55
Yikes! I have 9

misshoneyham will become famous soon enough

Oh, how awful! Do this:

1. Go to my page. Turn off my pet, my other pets, and so on. To be on the safe side, just turn off everything, and if you can, turn the page to "private". Get everyone off "your bffs".

2. Do not play with that pet under ANY circumstances.

3. Contact Ganz. Any way possible, contact them. E-mail, phone, whatever. Give them ALL the information, like how people are breaking in to the account and to just take the pet off. Go on with taking the pet off, even if they say you can't get that pet back, 99% of your pets are better than 0% of your pets!

4. Try not to think about it all the time. Do something other than webkinz, to keep your mind off it.

And Everybody, if you have ever thought about hacking (which I doubt you have) than dont think about it ever again. Your stealing, and it hurts the victim. I got a rockin' pompadour stolen in the trading room by a scammer!
misshoneyham is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 01:42 PM   #56
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

The best of luck to you. It would be so easy (IMO) for Ganz to screen the pet name so that it doesn't match the pet code. Your bit of hope is that only the first three letters of your name appear. Make sure you know and trust the people on your friends list because they have your user name. And like GreekAsianPanda said, immediately tend to your My Page.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 11-18-2008, 05:17 PM   #57
Wavbug luvs her kinz
Wavbug is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately the above won't work, here is why. Let's just say you (meaning the person reading this) and I are friends. I am not on your BFF list, but I have you on my BFF list. This means I can still access your my page and visit it and see everything on it. I know because I had someone tell me they visited my page and saw my rooms listed and did I mind if they used one of my ideas......not at all did it bother me but this person was NOT on my BFF list but told me that I was on hers. So just taking them off the list does not matter there has to be another way of doing it. Also, setting it to private still gives the people on your phone access to your page, all private means is that people not on your list can not visit your page by using the meet someone new button. I hope this makes sense, I just don't want anyone here to have a false sense of security because they have taken everyone off their BFF list.......Number one rule, know your friends, number two trust them, number three if you don't know them take them off your friends list (off your phone) this is the only way to be safe. Also, don't turn your invites on in the Trade rooms, this is just looking for trouble, especially after showing someone what you have !!!! I know this may all sound negative, but it is also safety.
Wavbug is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 02:01 PM   #58

GlimmerMuffin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah we are glad you did stop. Thank You! I hope i can find some more wizard shoes and another woodland wonders Red and purple hat. I really liked them.

---------- GlimmerMuffin added 152 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Sorry about the last post, I was trying to respond to a certain person. But it didn't work. i am new to this site.
All I know is that I had the same prob as lil . Someone from this website found me under her friends. The person is on these replies being sympathatic. I thought my privacy was set to BBF only but that option is glitchy right now. It resets each time you log off or something.
Within 10 min of accepting a friend who has a very similar name on this site. My account was broken in to. The same person was on lil's list and new to her list.

Last edited by GlimmerMuffin; 11-19-2008 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
GlimmerMuffin is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 05:45 PM   #59
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

I hope they have stopped Lil!

---------- OceanBluue added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by GlimmerMuffin
Yeah we are glad you did stop. Thank You! I hope i can find some more wizard shoes and another woodland wonders Red and purple hat. I really liked them.

---------- GlimmerMuffin added 152 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Sorry about the last post, I was trying to respond to a certain person. But it didn't work. i am new to this site.
All I know is that I had the same prob as lil . Someone from this website found me under her friends. The person is on these replies being sympathatic. I thought my privacy was set to BBF only but that option is glitchy right now. It resets each time you log off or something.
Within 10 min of accepting a friend who has a very similar name on this site. My account was broken in to. The same person was on lil's list and new to her list.
Oh No! I am so sorry Glimmer Muffin! Sheesh, first Lilgraymouse, now you! I hope the person gets caught!

Last edited by OceanBluue; 11-23-2008 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 11-23-2008, 06:52 PM   #60
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

cowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of light

There is an application form on the homepage of WW (the website, before you log in) that says something along the lines of "I put my webkinz on a siblings account" If you explain the problem using this, they might be able to help you.
cowattack3 is offline Female
Closed