Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 12:12 PM   #21
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Re: Help! I used the code for my pets name!

Just contact Ganz. I suggest Phoning them, they never answer emails.
And as everyone has said don't play with that pet for now.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2008, 12:20 PM   #22
is totally
Gifted

jeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to beholdjeralynann11 is a splendid one to behold

When you hear the recording from Ganz, just hit zero and you will be able to leave a message for them. And someone will call you back within the next couple of days.
jeralynann11 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 01:50 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

Lilgraymouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much jeralynann11!!! I called and hit zero, just like you said, and it worked! I was able to leave a message! Now I just have to hope and pray nothing else gets stolen before they can fix it. I've been sending all my good stuff to other accounts. But I'll never be able to replace the things they stole last night. They got some good rares. Thanks to everyone for the good advice!
Lilgraymouse is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 01:55 PM   #24
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

WOA! Why don't you call GANZ? They might help! FWI: Once a webkinz code has been used it can't be used again)
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 01:59 PM   #25
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Hope everything goes well with this situation...Congrats on your new pets, though!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 02:02 PM   #26
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

well, if you adopted it, she could only find out the password to your account, but she could not re-adopt the pet. Call GANZ and tell them, they will fix it for you!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 02:03 PM   #27
Addicted to Webkinz!
Gift Guru

alk1983 is a jewel in the roughalk1983 is a jewel in the rough

My gramma was once able to get a pet's name changed by calling ganz. Definately call ganz and let them know what happened and I am sure they will see the neccessity of changing it. In the meantime dont show any images of your pet anywhere that will also show its name-example being the clubhouse on WW. And also explain to ganz what happened with the account, you never know, they might have taken down the culprits info if that person called in using that code to gain access to that account. And thats a very good idea to move yer good stuff to another account. Maybe also mention to customer service when they call back that u lost stuff cause they took so long responding, maybe(and i mean maybe) they will try to compensate u somehow. Good luck and keep us updated.
alk1983 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 02:04 PM   #28
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

1. Take a deep breath in(and let it out!)
2. Put in an e-mail to GANZ. Regardless if it takes very LONG to get a reply, wait for it!
3. Change your password immediately!
4. Send everything valuable to other SECRET accounts, so IF the thief striked again, he will be dissapointed.
5. Call GANZ one more time and ask if you can remove that pet/pet's code from your account so the naughty person can't hack into your account again. Maybe they could even give you a new code for the pet..
6. Maybe you can get some/all of the stolen items back when talking to GANZ about this.

Good luck!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 02:05 PM   #29
Umm..IDK! xDD

[xo] Soccer♥ is on a distinguished road

Wow. I would contact Ganz, they usually never let you change their name, but I think under this condition, they will! I suggest calling them, I think that would be quicker than waiting for an e-mail. I hope you get this all figured out!

-Soccer
[xo] Soccer♥ is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 04:03 PM   #30
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

That's very strange. I got a gift from a %%%%%% through Kinzpost. I wasn't sure what the percent signs meant. And the items I got were a Triggerfish Tub, a Goldfish poster, and the Nefirtiti Robe. The other items were ok but i was kinda supsicous about the robe. And then I read that you lost your Nefertiti Robe. And I was like "OH NO!" It might not be yours I got but I would Happily send you the one I got through the mail (If the Mods and Admins allow it) Because I feel so Terrible that your items were stolen. E-mail Ganz ASAP (I already know you did) and see if they can de-activate the code you used so it won't be on your account anymore, and they can't hack onto it anymore if it isn't on your account.
Also, see if Ganz can give you a list of the items your account has sent to people. Becuase you can see who the person is if they sent the items throuh your account.
i feel so terrible for you. You said that you have spent hundreds of dollars on Webkinz, and I would hate to see that go to waste.
And I am actually scared for you! I saw on your MyPage that you have a Magical Retriever, Fire Fawn, Bubblegumasaurus, Purple Monster, the Flower Dog (I just totally forgot the name), and a Tinkerpup... and I seriously hope that they don't steal their items!
I have also seen your amazing rooms on your MyPage I am seriously shivering of fear for you and those rare items. I just can;t think of a person stealing those!
Those people that steal make me sick to my stomach that they feel ok to steal from other people that they probably don't even know! I can't imagine me in your shoes. Or should I say paws, because of Webkinz
I think I know how to find the hacker. Think of the people that have added you recently (Except for me because I am trying to find out who did it) then that person is most likely to have done it. It might work, might not.

I hope that everything goes well, and you webkinz account is never hacked again.
And I wish you the best!

The person who is dedicated to find the hacker,

-OceanBluue

(By the way, tell you son I said Happy Belated Birthday!)

Last edited by OceanBluue; 11-16-2008 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: Trying to help a friend
OceanBluue is offline Male
Closed