Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 05:21 PM   #11
catloverrr

Default Re: Help! I used the code for my pets name!

Make sure nobody can see your mypage, don't play with the pet, and contact Ganz. I hope you get it fixed.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2008, 06:39 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Lilgraymouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh no! I tried to log on this morning and I can't! It says my password is wrong! I tried changing it and it won't let me! If someone got into my account, could they have changed the username too? This is sooo bad...I have hundreds and hundreds of dollars wrapped up in that account! I'm feeling so sick...I already made mypage private, but perhaps too late? Oh, what to do, what to do!
Lilgraymouse is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 06:47 AM   #13
Kurei... I am gifted
Gifted

Kureiryu is just really niceKureiryu is just really nice

i think you need to call ganz GOOD luck =(
Kureiryu is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 07:18 AM   #14
zozo475

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

someone CAN use that code and if they know your username they can change your pass word!

call ganz and explain what you did,
and im sure they will let you change it.

---------- colleenabeena added 2 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lilgraymouse
Oh no! I tried to log on this morning and I can't! It says my password is wrong! I tried changing it and it won't let me! If someone got into my account, could they have changed the username too? This is sooo bad...I have hundreds and hundreds of dollars wrapped up in that account! I'm feeling so sick...I already made mypage private, but perhaps too late? Oh, what to do, what to do!
im SOOOO sorry!
i know what it feels like to lose possesion of an account :'[

and i cant believe someone would take your account from seeing the code!
there are too many people like that in the world. :[

call ganz, explain EVERYTHING clearly, and hopefully they will help you. :[
im really sorry.

Last edited by colleenabeena; 11-16-2008 at 07:18 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
colleenabeena is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 07:40 AM   #15
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am so sorry to hear about what happened to you. I cannot believe someone got into your account. It is just mean. Well, I hope you are keeping the original tag of that code. When you talk to Ganz you can show the tag (copy of the tag maybe?) to show them that you are the rightful owner of that account and the pet. I REALLY hope they will get the account back for you.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 08:05 AM   #16

I have 58 pets...does it matter which tag I use to prove the account is mine? I tried calling ganz and just got a recording stating that they don't take phone calls, that I have to use the email. I tried sending an email, but from what I hear they are not quick to respond. Does anyone know if someone can change my username too once they change my password? Does anyone know a different way to get in touch with Ganz?
Old 11-16-2008, 08:30 AM   #17
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Once someone did that and Ganz saw it and changed. it. Or call them.
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 10:37 AM   #18

I can't call them, I get a recording saying to email instead. My friend finally did get my password changed for me, and upon inspection of my things, there are some of my rares that are missing. They can just change the password back again though. I really need to get a hold of ganz, but I can't get through.

---------- Lilgraymouse added 41 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

So far the things that I can tell that have been stolen is my Gespacho's stove, my Neferti outfit, and My TC2 space shuttle prize. Some people are so ruthless. I can't get in touch with ganz...does anyone have any inside inormation?

Last edited by Lilgraymouse; 11-16-2008 at 10:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-16-2008, 11:12 AM   #19

Sabrina89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Simply call or notify ganz. They should be able to change it.

In the mean time, I would play with another pet. So that the code is not visible by anyone but you.
Sabrina89 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 11:38 AM   #20

I can't get through to ganz. The problem I face now is, this theif already has my pet code and can change my password whenever they want. There is absolutely nothing I can do about it.
Closed