Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 07:13 AM   #1
TLB1977
Webkinz :)
wbknzlvr30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Unanswered: HELP!!! I still can't log in!

OK this is getting rediculous. I couldn't log in to Webkinz all night lastnight and I still can't today. I live in St.Louis. What is going on? I need to be able to log in I'm gonna be getting some new Webkinz today! What should I do? Is anyone else having this problem? Help Please!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 11:57 AM   #2
jasperpug
Gifted

pugsloy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HELP!!! I still can't log in!

I'm in SC and so far am not having this problem. Webkinz has been slow loading for quite some time now but it does come up. I usually clear my cache daily and shut down my computer and restart at least once a week but it still is slow and I still get green screen but eventually it will come up. Hope
you can get on soon!!!
Old 01-18-2008, 11:59 AM   #3
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

I was having the same problem all day yesterday, but it's working fine today.

However, yesterday, I noticed that while I was not able to log in using Firefox (my usual browser), I had no problem with IE. So you might want to try that?
Old 01-18-2008, 12:00 PM   #4
thegrinch &more
Gift Guru

Luvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud of

I had the same problem this morning. I finally rebooted my computer and for some reason it worked. Could have been going to work anyways but it's sure worth a try.
Luvs Webkinz is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:05 PM   #5
xxsimplystarburst
Gift Guru

[xo]flipflops has a spectacular aura about

Try going to www.elubin.com/webkinz

& log in there. =]
Old 01-18-2008, 12:08 PM   #6
thegrinch &more
Gift Guru

Luvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud ofLuvs Webkinz has much to be proud of

Here is what Webkinz suggests:

If Webkinz World is not loading, there are several solutions you can try.

1. Please go to www.adobe.com and update your Flash Player.
2. Please clear your cache. If you do not know how to do this, we have detailed instructions on our FAQ in the Technical Issues section. Just click on the question "How do I clear my cache?". If you wish to proceed directly to the Technical Issues page of the FAQ please click here.
3. Please make sure www.webkinz.com is an acceptable site for all pop-up blockers and anti-virus programs on your computer.

If these steps do not solve the problem, please contact your Internet Service Provider for further assistance.

You mentioned that you're having trouble accessing Webkinz World when you use AOL. One reason you might be experiencing this problem is that your parental control settings may be blocking our website. In order to make sure that these settings are in no way impeding on your ability to play in Webkinz world, please follow the steps listed below:

1 Open AOL.
2 Click the "Safety" tab at the top of the page.
3 Scroll down and click on "Parental Controls".
4 Click the "Web Unlock" button (usually in the bottom right corner of the page).
5 Add www.webkinz.com to the list of allowable websites.

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/li.php
Luvs Webkinz is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:48 PM   #7
Webkinz :)
smileycat3307 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm having trouble logging out!! Always something!
Closed