Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #11
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: help!was I robbed?

It is probobly just a glitch, try logging out and logging back in. If this doesnt work you should probobly contact GANZ.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 12:42 AM   #12
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

dotdotduck that is such a smart idea!!!!!! i'll try that next time my stuff gets stolen

and I'm sorry your stuff got stolen, someone took my lilypad chair :0(
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 12:52 AM   #13
orld of
Webkinz :)

ZeeZeek is an unknown quantity at this point

If you were trading them and you keep it in the trade table or log off or something, it might be gone. I was at the trading table trading my exclusive item, then I am not sure if i exited Webkinz with logging off or not, but it was gone and I didn't to trade it.
ZeeZeek is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 05:10 PM   #14
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

FYI - Especially for new people. When you first log on your "My Stuff" only shows 9 items. If you had more than 9 items they were "stored" until you request your items.

There is a "Get Items From Storage" button just below your "My Stuff". Click on it and stored objects will come back.

Why do I explain this?

Because the third week after I adopted my first Webkinz, items that were in my dock just "kept disappearing". LOL. I just didn't know about the storage thing. Silly me!
franks8 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2009, 07:53 PM   #15
smiley1996

first log out and log back in and if still not there by i whole bunch of cheep wshop foods and send them to all your frineds and if one says you already sended an item to this person it is them
Closed