Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
gatomon180 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: help!was I robbed?

I went in my account today and the trading card wallpaper and the chefs hat I got was gone. I went to c.s.and they said the only way it could be gone was if someone took them.I wonder If its
just a error and they dont want to take responsibility becuse I keep getting stuck items. I really
like webkinz and want to keep playing but I dont want to get raided. any advice?
gatomon180 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: help!was I robbed?

1st: Log out and back in again

if your items are still missing:
1: Buy a bunch of cheap Wshop foods
2: Send one to every person on your friends list
3: If you get the "you have already sent this friend a gift today" message... BINGO! They must have taken it

Good luck getting your items back
Old 01-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I think that maybe it's a glitch. Did you try logging in and out again? Sometimes items reappear if you try that. If not, I'm sorry to say that maybe you were robbed
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 07:43 PM   #4
My dog likes
Webkinz :)

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

Hmm, try buying a small item and sending it to each of your friends on your kinzphone. If it says that you already sent them a present, then that probably means that that person got into your account. Try changing your password (I'd suggest on a different computer, if possible...) and see what happens then. Hope you get your items back!!
Tango is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 07:43 PM   #5
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

contact webkinz for the stuck items double check you didnt put the hast somewhere and put the wallpaper in a room CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD and if itemsw keep disapering contact ganz
galpalm is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 07:45 PM   #6

computeradmit is just really nicecomputeradmit is just really nice

i have the same problem i went on webkinz today and 2 of my webkinz beds where gone and then i my special pets item is gone 2.

it seems like ganz have been having a lot of problems and i hope this gets fixed soon !!!
computeradmit is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 07:55 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
gatomon180 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you. I haven't added any friends [im new] so I think its a glitch.
gatomon180 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #8
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

there is more glitches in ww than most can count. unless you have told your password or have an obvious one to friends, i bet it was a glitch. it may show up if you try logging out. also, make sure it is not just in another room
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 07:57 PM   #9
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Poor you! I hope that you take the advice of the good people here!
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 08:01 PM   #10
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

try logging out and in. if that does not work, send a cheap gift to everyone on your friend list to see if it was sent to any of their accounts
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed