Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
pana3
Gift Trainee

puppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of light

Exclamation Unanswered: help! i need kinzcash BAD!

i have about 3,000 kc. i want about 100000 kc. i just want ideas to get kc!
puppylover2009 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: help! i need kinzcash BAD!

First, you can spin the Wheel Of Wow everyday. This can give you at least 20 KC, or items you can sell for KC(:

Click the "I love my Webkinz" Button, to get cash everyday.

Play the Wishing Well everyday.

Do employment office jobs

Answer Quizzys questions

Go do the gem hunt and sell all the gems...

And maybe go check out the Kinzcash section of the WI forum for more ideas(:
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 03:37 PM   #3
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

There are tons of threads on how to earn KC, they all say pretty much the same thing. Do trivia at Quizzy's. Do all your dailies, and as many hourlies as possible. Sell anything you don't need or want anymore. Garden for profit (takes a lot of KC to start, though). If you are very good at any arcade games, play them in the Tournament Arena. Go to the Employment Office (if you can go early in the morning and then 8 hours later, you can go twice in 1 day).

Last edited by auntjenny7; 02-08-2009 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: just 'cause
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 03:37 PM   #4
pana3
Gift Trainee

puppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppylover2009 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for the info!
Old 02-08-2009, 03:41 PM   #5
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

You know what?

KC isn't all it's cracked up to be.
I've never been above 10,000.
I don't care, I have always had enough to live on.
Heck, it was enough to never feel poor! With always under 10,000, I have sent generous gifts, furnished a Webkinz house with pets dressed to the nines with meters at 100, I think Kinzcash is nice. BUT!!! Kinzcash is NOT worth

Not sending gifts
Selling gems you don't have
Letting your pets be hungry

Take it from me and be a better user!
katykinz is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 03:43 PM   #6
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Also, you can do Alyssa's Star Challenge. It's a little like Gem Hunt, where you can sell the stars you collect, but only right after you collect them.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 03:43 PM   #7
pana3
Gift Trainee

i just want 100000 because one of my friends has that and got to beat her! it's a joke around here!
Old 02-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #8
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Try one of the KC sections here on WI.

Here is the link for the February Kinzcash Club: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...b-t462712.html

Also, here is a great link for gardening for profit. This is a great way to get a lot of KC over time. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...it-t71000.html

Good luck!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 04:32 PM   #9
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I have a very frugal friend, and she just got to 60,000.

I do two jobs a day, which is 500. I do all the dailies, and don't forget the weekly survey. The Charm Forest has the potential for 1500 per day, but that has never happened to me. I keep trying!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 02-08-2009, 04:58 PM   #10
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

Quizzy's questions
buy some webkinz(every time u buy a webkinz more kinz cash)
do the jobs
sell things you don't want
if a friend gives u something u already have sell it
mantateelover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
gazpacho is a-going crazy, kinzcash saving